Now, to sleep 14 hours

The Pea | Posted by Jannie on 12 October 2008 @ 5:14 PM 17 Comments

Made it!  Safely back from the woods to the warm and welcoming bosom of the world wide web.
Really, really tired from camping.  But here’s a pic to tide you over until my next riveting post, which may include allusions to nervous goats and what they really do when sheep are out at sea.
Oh, and I think the guy with the chainsaw will be named Helmut! (Hell-moot, oh Hell-moot, love’s not the point…)
(Yes, face-painting very popular in the deep wilderness too.)
  • Twitter

On 12 October 2008 at 7:28 pm

Caitlin said,

I hope you at least had some fun camping even if it was tiring. Aw, I love pandas! Good choice there.

On 12 October 2008 at 8:01 pm

Rose said,

Totally awesome opportunity for you to get away from the world and just be. Thanks for all your support in regards to my car issue. I may call your hubby tomorrow. I’m just at a loss right now and really don’t know where to begin. Life sucks sometimes.

On 12 October 2008 at 8:43 pm

Stephanie said,

Welcome back from the wilderness to the world wide web. Although tiring, I am sure you all had a wonderful time.

On 12 October 2008 at 9:21 pm

Nancy said,

Hey Jannie,
    I feel much better today so I’m glad that I went to the doctor early and caught it before it got worse!Hope you had fun on the camping trip.Good memories on camping trips usually! LOL…take care
    Nancy

On 12 October 2008 at 9:50 pm

Erin M said,

YAY! I’m so glad you’re going to give!

And really, no camping trip is complete without a panda on your face. Seriously.

On 13 October 2008 at 5:36 am

Miladysa said,

Glad to see you made it back!

Sweet dreams :D

On 13 October 2008 at 12:41 pm

Larry said,

Nice to see you back and commenting — thanks for stopping by.

On 13 October 2008 at 1:34 pm

Brett said,

Great picture

On 13 October 2008 at 3:07 pm

Jeanne said,

Kelly is absolutely adorable! I hope camping was fun!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Jeanne

On 13 October 2008 at 3:27 pm

Kalyani said,

Nice to see that the world (by way of Kelly) is getting hip to the greatness of all things panda-stic! ;)

I’m glad your trip went well. I’m off to the wild wild wilderness myself next weekend for the Body Choir retreat. I may not get a panda painted on my face, but I’ll frolic in blissful ananda-panda-monium for sure.

LOVE!!!

On 13 October 2008 at 4:52 pm

Queen of Screen said,

What’s you next project?

Thanks for your insight on my screenplay structure. I agree with you, but the production company wants to structure it the other was (starting at the end). But, hey, I have veto power!

On 13 October 2008 at 8:43 pm

Beth said,

Camping is the ultimate escape, which is to say that when you are there, you are THERE. Hope it was fun!!

On 14 October 2008 at 9:00 am

Erin M said,

It’s up to you how you do it – you can join http://givingchallenge.ning.com and join us in our Thanksgiving Dinners group, or you can choose a family you know, or donate it to an organization locally – it’s up to you!

On 14 October 2008 at 11:19 am

University Princess said,

Oh my god! That girl is sooooooo cute!

Is she yours? WOW!

On 14 October 2008 at 2:06 pm

Cool.

Thanks for stoppin’ by my humble site, U.P.

yes, that’s my daughter (thank God she takes after my hubby a lot!)

‘Til next time…

On 15 October 2008 at 6:07 pm

ruth said,

It remembers me!

Cute little girl!

On 16 October 2008 at 10:59 am

Joy Leftow said,

aaww good artist and she’s almost as adorable as mommy. All right all right, she’s more adorable but hey, you’re up there funster!