Kalyani’s Magic Fuzzy Pants

Friends | Posted by Jannie on 5 February 2009 @ 10:31 AM 53 Comments

Come on!  You know you just gotta have a pair of those!!
Available from my “other” sister, songstress Kalyani of Kalyani’s Creations.  (Yes, that’s her lovely posterior in the photo.  Whoops, you don’t mind me divulging that to the world do you, K?)
Magic Fuzzy Pants come in assorted colors and sizes.  Matching scarves and kids’ pants available too — (That’s my Kelly in the kids’ blue ones here below.

Kalyani will take custom orders.  And ships FAST!
She’s even got a “Valentine’s hot pink fuzzy mini dress” up now on her eBay store (I bought one!)
Now, go get YOUR fuzzy pants!

But first – an edit… in Kalyani’s own words!!!

For custom orders (or if ordering from an ebay store is just too impersonal), please contact me at kalyani4ananda@yahoo.com for personalized attention.    I might even send you a free CD of my band,  Ananda Panda Band  with purchase (if you remind me).

On 8 February 2009 at 5:04 am

Shay said,

Hellooo! I am Prudence the poofy posting fairy! Here on my poofy pink cloud, I am perfectly ready for a new post from Jannie Funster. You could post about papayas or paper hanging or even poop. But please post. Or I send in the pontificating purple attack parrots. xox Prudence

Shay’s last blog post..Sampler

On 8 February 2009 at 6:31 am

robbi said,

Friterrfor, Alas and I beg , no crave your attention dear lady for I must inform yourself and the maker of said wear that I fear I shall not be able to indulge in a purchase of the garment in question. Whilst they may be of sound make and of the very best material, the latest design and such, the comfort fit would be of the smoothest I do agree, there are some small details as to the fitting that I might allude. As this be a public forum, in good taste too I might add, there are delicate matters that a gentleman should only discuss with his tailor. So it is actually with some trepidation that I simply utter the words ‘dress’ and ‘side’ desperate of course that you, and the readers, do not get unduly disturbed.Hoping as well that you understand my consternation in bring up such a delicate subject in this mixed and polite society.Please consider the matter closed bearing in mind naturally that the vendor of these garments might be out of pocket I will of course be open to any suggestion as to suitable exchange of ideas in lieu of actual coin of the realm changing hands. I remain , Without Prejudice, YRS Robbi.

robbi’s last blog post..ink marks on a blank page Sun 8th Feb

On 8 February 2009 at 7:41 am

Jannie Fuzzy-Pants said,

Blueberry: She may throw in a bear’s head – a real one. Which reminds me I had very, very strange dreams last night!

Erin: I highly recomend them. But that’s not how recommend is really spelled, is it? I can see you in some black or royal blue ones, but please check with Kalyani for available colors and sizes.

Dear Popped-by Prudence, Post now present. Planning party. Participating in Polo practice. Pontificating parrots past putting up with. Pleasant posting parlayed for the morrow permitting posh placation of pantry plunderers.

Robbi: I called your tailor. He says, with his magical tools of measure tape and tacky buns (whatever those may be,) a manly customization of said varietal fluffed garb-trouser could be effectuated upon swift completion of his 4-year-4-times-round-the-world cruise. But he advises you make an appointment with him now as all immediate and far-removed members of the Royal Family of Lithuania are booking up his post-cruise tailoring services at a most rapid pace. YRS, Funstoppable, a.k.a. Pinky LaRue.

Jannie’s last blog post..Happy Birthday, Daddy-O!

On 8 February 2009 at 8:03 am

Tess The Bold Life said,

I think I’d sweat in AZ in the fuzzy pants. I do hope your friend gets orders from the North!

Tess The Bold Life’s last blog post..What Was Your Biggest Insight In January 2009?

On 8 February 2009 at 11:30 am

Carla said,

Those are wild. Wow!

Carla’s last blog post..Hug Fest

On 8 February 2009 at 12:26 pm

Miladysa said,

If it gets any colder here I might just need some!

Miladysa’s last blog post..Winter Palette

On 8 February 2009 at 3:59 pm

Mia said,

Okay, my first thought is that my (ahem) parts would be very, VERY hot. Not hottttt, like my hubbs would like it, but rather HOT like (ahem) not what I would want. Then my second thought is, they look SUPER comfy and I might never take them off. Third thought, my rear is totally too big for that, so I have to end with my fourth thought…. I’m going to have to wait on these. I love them though!

Mia’s last blog post..Violet’s Toes II

On 8 February 2009 at 9:02 pm

TheWeyrd1 said,

Um…I’ve been coming back and looking at the pants and really it’s like the costumes for Cats crossed with some kind of extra weird Dr. Suess story. And I know weird.

TheWeyrd1’s last blog post..Wednesday’s Wine – Borsao 2007 Red Wine and Rose Wine

On 8 February 2009 at 10:28 pm

ella said,

those are a riot. my daughters would LOVE them!

ella’s last blog post..Toad Looks Funny In A Bathing Suit

On 9 February 2009 at 4:53 am

Tess: Ah, you in AZ. I have not been there, but I hear it’s hotter ‘n hades there.

Carla: Those soooo have Kootenay written all over them! The Blissful trouser!

Miladysa: Kalyani says they are PERFECT for long-johns too, as well as being so cute and charming.

Mia: Surprisingly, they do breathe very well, with a nice loose mesh. And I can only think they would add to the allure of your no-doubt already lovely rear. 😉

Weyrd1: I adore Doctor Seuss! Oh yes, totally cat-in-the hat Mike Meyers if you think of red and white striped ones!

Ella: They would look pretty cute in ’em I’m sure! Any kid would, but fyi Kalyani does not recomend them for playing out in the woods in, could get snagged on branches and such.

On 9 February 2009 at 12:19 pm

Kalyani said,

nikkicrumpet: I understand your concern, but the magic fuzz actually makes your butt look SMALLER! How could that be? Because everyone knows there’s a thick layer of fuzz there, so they mentally subtract a bunch of inches, making you seem smaller than you actually are.

Robin: When my corporate job lays me off (which should happen any day now in this economic climate), I plan to pile a motley crew of craft-making hippies into a rainbow-painted school bus and travel the nation, playing gigs and selling our crazy crafts. The doof festival seems like a perfect stopping place! Could you give me an Internet link if you have one? (In case you wondered, if I don’t get laid off, I’ll probably keep my day job until Jannie deserts the Southern US for her homeland in the Great White North, which would take away the one of the biggest reasons for staying put!)

To All Cat Lovers: Note that I sell the scarf version for just $7.99—a perfect temporary decoration for your kitty’s favorite scratching post.

Rosie: Aren’t you a sweetie! I have some ice-skating customers on Ebay who just love their Magic Fuzzy Pants!

Blueberry: Never fear; my band of hippies is working on a fuzzy crocheted hat design with ears!

robbi: Try underwear. Or tights. Also note that Magic Fuzzy Pants can be special-ordered in festival colors (different color left and right legs)!

Jannie: What a lovely group of friends you have. Thanks for telling them about my funny fuzzy pants. hehehe

On 9 February 2009 at 11:25 pm

hoolio said,

LhATGY hi! hooli?

On 11 February 2009 at 5:51 pm

Fancy said,

Those look awesome, but I don’t think they come in my size!

Fancy’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Desperately Seeking Spring