So there!

Seriously Weird | Posted by Jannie on 3 March 2009 @ 10:21 AM 59 Comments

Okay, be like that!!!  My “What-Jannie-Funster-topics-would-you-like-to-hear-more-about” poll is over and no one gave a hoot about my Diet, so that’s all this post is about — my Diet, which I mean in the true sense of general nutritional intake, not in the weight reduction way (altho, yes, I’d love to lose 8 pounds.)

Breakfast:  2 small turnips, 2 ounces raw tofu, 2 tablespoons teriaki tiramisu.

Lunch:  3 big beers and a glazed donut.

Dinner:  13 Cheerios, 17 Spaghettios and 2 slices Domino’s.

Now let me go cry in a corner over no one caring what nutrition I’m upholding my sacred temple with.

Boo-hoo (peeks from between fingers to see who’s watching.)

What?  My foodage is weird?  Come on, you must eat weird too, don’t ya?  Sometimes?  Ever?  Confess all to the Jannie-Meister — after all it’s just you ‘n me reading this.

On 5 March 2009 at 4:12 am

Robin said,

You are seriously weird, Jannie. I shudder for your sacred temple.

Robin’s last blog post..The Journey, With Brandon Bays

On 5 March 2009 at 8:01 am

Karyn said,

hi jANNIE’S kellY. how are you?

On 5 March 2009 at 11:31 am

Mama Zen said,

No coffee with breakfast? Now, that IS weird!

Mama Zen’s last blog post..For My Collection

On 5 March 2009 at 11:33 am

Cath Lawson said,

Jannie – I can kind of imagine the cheesecake, in a dead animal on the road sort of way. First you make hungry with the pizza and now you’re putting me off my dinner. You could promote this as a new diet regime.

On 5 March 2009 at 12:08 pm

ella said,

you are making that up…

ella’s last blog post..Followers, Chickenland and a Confession

On 5 March 2009 at 12:12 pm

Christine Gallagher said,

LOL! And you started out so promising.

Not really that weird though–I have some very all over the place eating patterns myself.

Mmm, speaking of, I’m really hungry.

Christine Gallagher’s last blog post..Recession Marketing: Communicating Value is Even More Crucial Now

On 5 March 2009 at 12:13 pm

So anyhoo….

Erin: You must be very slim? All that caffeine coursing through your veins. In college I used to have carrots and coffee for brekkie a lot. Then pig out on brownies later.

Miladysa: Enjoying it, yes! I had a coffee and a muffin today. Kinda boring. But stable and safe.

Geogie: Raw cheese? You mean like unpressed curds?? Hey, I got over to your new flasher place. Looking good.

Kelly: Hello!!! please tell me you won’t read this blog until you’re fifteen?? LOVE YOU!!!!

Robin: Notice my new tagline up there on my header?? You wrote that one, Girl. Thanks. More on that soon in a separate post.

Karyn: How simply sweet of you to answer my young ‘un. Maybe she’ll come back here tonight in the comments, I mean “coments” section. Thank you. xo

Mama Z: Had one today! How do you take yours?

Cath: SORRY about ruining your “appletite.” You ever forgive me for that?

Ella: Shhh, don’t tell anyone. (They all think I’m being 100% serious over here!)

Christine: Welcome! Thank you very much for popping in, always a treat to have one of Barbara Swafford’s NBOTW royalty here.

On 5 March 2009 at 5:00 pm

Everyone has their own taste preferences. You create your own normal or reject taste sensations and create new ones.

Liara Covert’s last blog post..12 Things obstacles tell you

On 5 March 2009 at 7:55 pm

yo have you met Bella? :) she is a mii she is ASOME if you have a wii and if you have post a coment

from Kelly!!!

On 5 March 2009 at 9:28 pm

Mia said,

Seriously, the funniest person I know online! You’re a trip!

As for your lunch items…can I have lunch with you soon?

Mia’s last blog post..The Rest of the Circle?

On 6 March 2009 at 3:28 am

robbi said,

Festering, I cannot see anything wrong with your choice of repast at all.Breakfast for instance: 2 small turnips,raw I imagine ,possibly the only way to eat a small turnip in the A of the M.Then 2 ozs.raw tofu, what a blistering way to start the day!Could not imagine facing -2c and a nasty headwind any other way at all.Followed up of course by 2 tablespoons of teriaki tirimisu, just the jolly ticket old girl to start the morn with a hot toddy or three.
    And then onto lunch of course,what else would one follow up that magic stomach liner of a breakfast with: Why 3 big beers and a glazed donut, the ideal filler for those small corners of the gut which are yet to feel sated.
    Then the main meal, and what a gastronomic delight you have chosen as well:13 Cheerios, 17 Spaghettios and 2 slices Domino’s. I feel though you might have specified just what toppings Domino’s you prefer.The rat droppings with an overglaze from the remnants of Jim’s shaving brush perhaps, or just the plain mouldy tomato and carrot which one sees on the pavement after a heavy boys night out(why is there always tomato and carrot in it?). I await your supper delights or the contents of the dessert trolley.I am partial to road kill souffle with yesterdays frozen peas that thawed out last night but were left on the sink for the roaches to pee in, but you choose as it would seem that you have the handle on just what tickles the Austin palate.

robbi’s last blog post..ink marks on a blank page 6th March

On 6 March 2009 at 5:23 am

Lance said,

Well Jannie…you didn’t tell me lunch was three beers and a donut – I’d have been all over knowing more about the food that makes the Jannie-Meister keep going and going and going!

Me? I’ll take a little dark chocolate with my beer. Actually, I’ll take a little dark chocolate with anything. And beer? I think it has health benefits (hops? they’re good for you right?) (if I go outside and hop, I know I’m burning some calories…it’s probably the same in beer…)

Lance’s last blog post..Be Yourself, Share Freely

On 6 March 2009 at 7:05 am

Liara: As usual, very astute! Thank you.

Hello again, Kelly. Always soooo great to see you here. Will you get your own blog someday?

Mia: Thanks. I do believe we will have quite a little lunch bunch when we all finally get together! CAN’T WAIT (but I’ll have to.)

Robbi-Dear: OMG, I love you but you totally grossd me out there at the last. Later today I will delight in savoring that blog post of yours I flitted by on. Until then, be well and don’t let the roaches pee on your pea.

Lance: I know who will be getting some dark chocolate with his 2 CDs! But I stil owe some to Talon first, so dont’ hold your infinite breath of joy and merry-making. Without beer I”m so totlaly hopless!

xo

On 8 March 2009 at 2:12 pm

Blueberry said,

I like a peanut butter sandwich with sliced pineapple on it. It’s good. Really.

Blueberry’s last blog post..Push the button, Frank!

On 8 March 2009 at 6:41 pm

Rhett said,

I like to eat weird too. I just like to be weird generally in everyway. O well, Dominoz Pizza and such in my country is two cents worth and always second priority to home cooked food which is so yummy.

Rhett’s last blog post..In Retrospect

On 9 March 2009 at 1:26 am

Erin M said,

omg Jannie – you KNOW about my brownie binges!?

yes, I am thin, to the tune of 103, which is about 12 pounds of brownies underweight. Don’t hate me, I know the skinny jokes are coming, and in my defense, all I have to say is – at least you have boobs 😛

Erin M’s last blog post..Blah

On 9 March 2009 at 10:28 pm

Rhett: Your country is smart, I think.

Blueberry: I can see how that actually would be quite tasty. I have a recipe for a banana split cake and it has pineapple in it. And once I had such wonderful wonderful squares with marshmallow, peanut butter and pineapple. I wish I coud eat those like I used to – stuff goes right to my thighs now.

Erin: Just a wild guess on the brownies. :) Hey, boobs can always be bought. :) I’d never call ya skinny – woudl call you “plesantly slim.) xo

On 10 March 2009 at 11:07 am

Kim Woodbridge said,

I would not have made it to dinner – lunch would have rendered me unconscious for a couple of days. Plus after having three beers I would have “lost my wallet again and had no money for the spaghettios. (Ok – my firefox spellchecker doesn’t think spaghettios is a word and is suggesting ghettoizes – and that is a word?) Weird.

Kim Woodbridge’s last blog post..Eating and Drinking With WordPress Plugins

On 11 March 2009 at 11:45 am

Kim: Ah, those 3 beer lunches, once in a while – things of beauty, if you don’t have to go back to work. Hmmn, I guess one thing that ghettoizes life would be too many beer lunches?