Friends | Posted by Jannie on 6 March 2009 @ 6:57 AM 49 Comments
That wonderful new “Seriously Weird” tagline on my header? I owe that little gem to Robin Birch of Let’s Live Forever. It was her succinctly apt response to my recent “So there!” (3 big beers and a donut for lunch) post. Thanks, Robin – it’s so perfectly me!
So… I am wondering, my lovely blog buds, if you might have other ideas for good taglines for me? I’d like to use some of your suggestions in the future, with an acknowledgement and a link to your site in a sidebar widget. No big prizes for this one, friends — just the fame and infinite glory! And the taglines I choose, I’ll leave up on my header for a week or two or three. Maybe use them in future years too, with the same acknowledgement to you.
Some of my other taglines since I started this blog have been…
- Singing, Songwriting, Bra-Flinging & Such
- Fannie Junster
- Grannie Jannie
- Now with less eyeball, but more brow
- Totally somebody now
- Warning: may contain traces of poetry
- A garden of humble self-absorption
- When in doubt go for the fun
- Fun is really quite a good thing
- Changing the world one wedgie at a time
- A surprisingly nicheless niche
- Home of the wedgie wedding
- Home of the-perming-of-the-bangs
- I need a man with a chainsaw
So? Any ideas? Please?
I’ll leave this open for over a week. I’m sure I’ll post again in the meantime, but you are welcome to come back here and enter this fabulous “contest” until… 11:59 p.m. Texas (Central Daylight Savings) time on Saturday the 14th of March, 2009.
Limit of 100 entries per household, per day.
Void where funsterment is prohibited.