photo credit: Six Until Me
Friends, you had some seriously great tagline ideas for me, thanks!! In fact, there are over 20 I’ll be using in as many upcoming weeks. And now that I can make a widget link “button” – holy cow – I gonna link you winners up!
To celebrate this Tagline Kick-Off today, I’m leaving Robin’s inadvertant “seriously weird” one up for another week with her widget link directly under my bog eye — yes, that’s she in the photo as a child! Robin, the seriously wonderful gal of the Let’s Live Forever! blog and her partner Frank run a recording studio called The Sound Sculptor and Frank’s favorite fish is the Humphead Maori Wrasse at the Melbourne Aquarium!
And now, without further ado, drum-roll please, the deservant tagline winners are…
- Belle of FAWTY
- Paige of Paradise Valley 2 Hell’s Mountain
- Glenn (multiple times!) of Feel Free To Read
- Jewel of Pink Ink
- Dot of Deeper Issues
- Sheila of Ma Vie Folle
- Patricia of Patricia’s Wisdom
- Liara Covert of Dreambuilders Australia
- Lance of The Jungle Of Life
- Stacey of Create A Balance
- Mattew Dryden
- Heather Happymaker
- Robbi of Ink Marks On A Blank Page
- J.D. Meier of Sources Of Insight
- Snaggletooth of Exit Stage Right
- Mia of General Hysteria
I’ll be putting all the taglines in my codfishing boot and drawing randomly to post the new taglines and widget links on Mondays.
For those of you who did not “win” this fame and glory contest, you’re ALL winners to me and will remain so. Forever and ever. xo And EVER!! I love you all.