Just Plain What The Heck? — Funny Keyword Searches, 5

Funny Searches | Posted by Jannie on 20 September 2009 @ 8:12 AM 46 Comments

photo credit: Mid Life Slices

Friends, I started to categorize these into Butts, Bras, Typos, Miscellaneous and Just Plain WTH? but it seemed so many could be considered just plain WTH? so in random order I give you…  phrases people typed last month to land themselves in Funstertown.

— body cast tickling
— blue things you might see at a lake
— I’m 54 and I can’t find a good bra
— naughty sprites
— hipwaders for short round people
— jannie whopper
— are fruity rolls bad for dogs
— women chocolate tussle
— singing donuts
— is it okay to run in sports bra with slightly flabby belly
— trio of french funsters
— poem about missing someone who has dyed

photo credit: How Stuff Works

— how to hold a ukulele breast
— barbie cotillion crochet bra
— neighbor shows chest wearing loose shirt and short shorts
— lurker in texas lost pines
— humorous poems plus square dancing
— “she’s a very cheeky girl” song
— chainsaw man voice
— tiny tim donuts ingredients
— high school boys and jock straps
— If things were my way I’d put a condom on your heart
— shirley temple girdle
— how to take care of hip weighters
— how to behave in a restaurant [NOT!] :)

— retro fat butts pics
— retro hairdues
— what bra is good for sagging boobs
— fluffy fuzzy monster boots
— what is the name of song that goes whoo whoo whee whoo
— tilt of the kilt
— what does it mean if you have two voices in your head
— lolly pop cadence
— hell yes i’m crasy
— man girdle pictures
— bra connection wedgie videos
— who is the hootiest cutiest boy
— where to look for missing donuts

More of these strange searchword posts here…
Funny SEO 1
Funny SEO 2
Funny SEO 3
Funny SEO 4

On 22 September 2009 at 6:42 am

Whoo-hoo! I am writing this comment on my blog’s first birthay, still so thrilled with the advanced exciteement of being one year old. I’ve been up since 3:30.

Anyhoo…

Chris: You cracked me up! Yes, indeed,and I picture your accent as a Steve Martin Inspector Cluseau on that!

Joaquin: The Missing Dunuts. I should get working on the theme song to that one ASAP!!

Patricia: What does Buddha eat mostly for breakfast? I am curious. And yeah, I totally know about that vacation readership dip! But we come back fighting, better than ever.

Yo Miles! Always a pleasure. A jelly cup eh? Is that a drinking glass? I still marvel at and revel in the wonder of our subtle language differences, or I should say, our different terms for things. And God, I hope you’re not in a body cast?? I must check in on you.

On 22 September 2009 at 2:20 pm

Thought-provoking stuff, Jannie. Consider these;

1. Only in America……can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America……are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America……do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America……do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America……do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America……do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America……do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won’t miss a call from someone we didn’t want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America……do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America……do we use the word ‘politics’ to describe the process so well: ‘Poli’ in Latin meaning ‘many’ and ‘tics’ meaning’ bloodsucking creatures’.

10. Only in America……do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

On 22 September 2009 at 5:05 pm

sheila said,

Okay, I just LOVE that pic of Kelly in the restaurant! lol. Everytime i see it it brings me joy. :)

And who the hell feeds their dog fruit roll ups? DUH

On 24 September 2009 at 3:48 pm

Liara, that list is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing. I laughed so much. I can certainly relate to number six and having so much useless junk in the garage. Number 8 and the hotdog dilemma too – it boggles me on many an occasion – weekly, actually. And number 10 I think can be explained if the passenger is blind? But still, that is pretty dumb. :)

Sheila: That did seem to be the one most people liked, so there you have it again!! I guess the dog got into the roll-ups,and they probably landed here from my post about our weiner dog getting into the Hallowe’en chocolate. :)

On 14 October 2009 at 11:48 pm

MiaHysteria said,

LOL. These always crack me up.

(sorry I’ve been gone so long).
    .-= MiaHysteria´s last blog ..The Ups and Downs =-.

On 15 October 2009 at 7:04 am

Hi Mia: Well, I have another set to post soon, from last month. I get such a kick out of them too. :) Always great to see you here, Beautiful Lady. You are always in my heart.

xo