Like a bord on a wire, 11– Funny Typos

Funny Typos | Posted by Jannie on 29 September 2009 @ 7:07 AM 40 Comments

1.  Sorry you can’t make it, we’ll moss you at the party.

2.  Ahhh the beach, I too love observing from the shore rather than swimming or being out on a boot.

3.  His vintage tux really complimented her weeding dress.

photo credit: Layah’s Gallery

4.  I only water my pants when the roots get good and dry.

5.  We need to make a list of misspelled words! Yes, there’s a post idea. Let’s tart one up, shall we??

6.  Thank you. I’m duly fattered by your compliment.

7.  I’m one friend who will never dessert you.  [I’m Haagen the Dazs all to myself!]
Photo credit: Haagen Dazs, UK

8.  In Nova Scotia she’ll have plenty of chances to wear hats, mitts, parkas and snot boots

9.  I have to say I find all your blog pox of good quality.

10.  Funny how we ALL struggle with thoughts of worrying what to write, but those are usually the times sour writing wells are re-filling.

11.  Just thrilled to hear you really like my blog even tho I know some of my pots are better than others.
(No, this is not MY garden! Nor anyone’s garden that I personally know of.  I found the pic on a stranger’s blog.)

12.  Since she’s only ever been in private school, she’s yet to ride the cool bus.

13.  Waitressing is a hard jog I think.

14.  He will be missed.  A lot of people considered him a great roll model.
Photo Credit: Edible Memories

15.  We did a buttocks routing to that song at Jazzercise.

16.  It was not always easy to read  “The Unbeakable Child.”

17.  Tho blogging can be tie-consuming, it’s a real joy.
Photo:  Fotosearch

18.  I never know what’ll pop up next in my keyworld searches.

19.  When I get my first “Like A Bord On A Wire” tome published one day, will you come to my book singing?

20.  Yes, among some potato farmers in Bulgaria my blog is just blazing off the carts.

*************************************************************

Here is the entire series thus far, in case you are interested.   :)

Funny Typos 10…  Funny Typos  9…   Funny Typos  8…   Funny Typos  7…   Funny Typos  6…   Funny Typos  5…   Funny Typos  4…   Funny Typos  3…  Funny Typos  2…  Funny Typos  1

On 29 September 2009 at 8:10 am

Glenn Buttkus said,

Amazing to move from camping in Bulgaria to more funny typos. You need to know that Funsters moss you on a regular basis, even though while traveling you do make the supreme efford to stay in tutch. How does it feel to be out in a boot? Where is Mother Hubbard when you need here? We all wonder what your weeding dress looks like, for sure. Because I’m getting old I seam to water my pants much too regularly actually. We all know that you are just a big teeze, that when you git to bra flinging, you are not tarting it up, just enjooying the moment, and embarressing your inner levyity. We all are fattered on a regular basis when you make your stops at our blogs and stuff. Do they have any desserts there in Bulgaria? One of my favorite desserts is the Mojave. You have always had a bit of a boot fetish that we endorse with our own zanniness, but a pair of snot boots is one or two steps two fer; and that’s yall I have to say abouot that. I think they have medication for blog pox, clears it up over night. You are many things, Ms. Jannie, but a sour writer is not one of them, although sometimes you laugh on the outside and weep on the inside, and we just adore you moar for it. You actually pots more than most bloggers out there. Matter of fact you are a premier and primo potser. I wonder if the cool bus is like the special bus, the short bus? You have been a proponent of hard jogging for some time, don’t you think? Have you ever been a waitress there in Funsterville? Believe it or not ewe have been our roll model for over a year! We are all grateful that your behind is one of the great buttocks of the western world, and the routing you do to keep it firm can vary, right? Kelly now has a new moniker, “the unbeakable child”, but then again it is good to let a child know that what they have to say is worthwille, enit? I have sacrificed many a tie to hours of blogging, and they run like 20 bucks and three does for teach one these daze. No one can find beeter keyworlds than the Funster Queen. Of course, like the denizens who responded to your CD, there are whordes of usz that will scramlbe to yer book singing after LIKE A BORD ON A WIRE becums a published tome. Blugarian beer, Jannie’s blog and CD, and taters-R-us for all the farmer’s carts and apple tarts, that’s what I’m tacking about! Loved the pix you fond to illustrate the grate typos.

Glenn

On 29 September 2009 at 8:51 am

Positively Present said,

Hahahaha. I love when you post these. This totally made my day!

On 29 September 2009 at 9:03 am

teahouseblossom said,

This is too funny! You are one of the cleverest boogers I know. And one of my feverites!

On 29 September 2009 at 9:16 am

Paige said,

sure that’s not your garden of “pots” now we know that this little bord on the wire likes to visit patio gardens, yard gardens, and whole farm gardens. What were you doing in Bulgaria again?

Jannie is Cranking me up and so might I add that Glenn fella. and some think I’m the crazy a$$

On 29 September 2009 at 9:33 am

Betsy Wuebker said,

Snot boots! LOL Made me add an “r” and snort! Good job with saving these. Love it!

On 29 September 2009 at 10:54 am

Talon said,

I think there are times in the winter when snot boots might come in handy!

Love the photos you found, Jannie. The roll is making me hungry!

Of course you would have a book singing – a book signing just wouldn’t be quite right!

On 29 September 2009 at 11:39 am

If you have a book singing, I’ll totally come to it. And I’ll bring the donuts. :)

On 29 September 2009 at 12:04 pm

Dot said,

I’m duly fattered every time I eat a meal. 😉

On 29 September 2009 at 1:07 pm

Glenn: Whoa. Triple AAA++++++ for all that. It’s funny too as batch 10 of Bord on a wire took like 6 weeks to amass and this took like, 2-3 weeks. I just never know when or how they will come.I loved being out on a boot, but it did sink fast. Well, I don’t think I’m a premier poster — those guys guys post every day. Hope to have a book singing show in WA, with 4-part harmony for all you peeps… tra, la, la la, la , la ,la.

Positively Wonderfully Present. Thank you! I like when I post them too, wish I could do a post a week but even I should not spend that much time on computer.

Teahouse: Am I one of the clever boogers in your snot boot?? I sure am glad you like these. Promise to keep ’em coming.

Paige: In Bulgaria I was treated to a wonderful royal weekend of potatoes and a cast-off tent with very few holes in it. Because some how Parvi stumbled upon my blog and LOVES me. :) Paige, I think you me, Glenn and about all others here is wild-a$$ crazy. And let’s stay that way, okay??

Lovely Betsy: Thanks so much indeed! I thought that one was actually pretty gross. But perhaps snot’s so bad as I’d initially feared.

Talon: I know — that roll. Don’t ya just want to slather it in soft butter and revel in the crunchy crust and find the inside so chewy-soft and amazing??? With crisp dry white wine as a precursor to sauteed shrimp in garlic butter cream??? OMG!! And the best ceasar salad ever??

Lynn: As long as you come to my book singing, I don’t care what song — you will make my day. I’m kinda partial to La Marseilleise, even if you hum, or go da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da, as I do. And donuts too?? YESSS!!!!!

Dot: Ummm, carbs and fats? The BEST!!!

On 29 September 2009 at 2:02 pm

Chris Edgar | Purpose Power Coaching said,

“Out on a boot” — I’m guessing that means you were out in a World War II U-Boat. Although I suppose you would have capitalized it like they do auf Deutsch.

On 29 September 2009 at 3:23 pm

Lance said,

Hey Jannie,
    Ahh…that weeding dress…wonder if it gets hot in that, on a mid-summer afternoon? Me? No, I don’t think I’ll be doing that anytime soon. Well, unless my hot pink shorts wear out (they’re getting kind of thin!)…

On 29 September 2009 at 3:35 pm

Davina said,

Jannie, I just about “watered my pants” laughing at these :-)

On 29 September 2009 at 4:10 pm

sheila said,

I was going to make a smart ass comment on pot plants, but then I saw that muffin thing and lost my train of thought.

Mmmmmmm, lol

On 29 September 2009 at 7:46 pm

Patricia said,

my sour writing well is re-filling
    I just love these posts of yours…Thank you and welcome back

On 29 September 2009 at 8:08 pm

vered | blogger for hire said,

Ms. Funster, may I say in all seriousness, that I am grateful for your online presence in my life.

On 29 September 2009 at 9:21 pm

Jeanne said,

Funny Jannie,

Hmm. For #2, weren’t you just writing the word boat the way you might have pronounced it when you were in Canada? “Boot”. Kind of like when someone pronounces “about” as “a-boot”? :) #4 sounded funny. I like the snot boots. For #17, where on Earth did you get a picture of someone eating a tie to illustrate “tie-consuming”? #18 keyworld searches really do come from around the world, huh?

Jeanne

On 30 September 2009 at 2:10 am

Cell Phone Site said,

LMAO, o love no. 14. LOL

On 30 September 2009 at 4:48 am

Megan "JoyGirl!" Bord said,

This is my first experience with the typos lists – I love them! Actually, I’m heading up into the mountains today for a few days and will be bringing my snot boots since they’re expecting, well, snot to fall. (smile)
    Too much fun, Janine! Loved every last misspelled word.
    Oh, and to add to that, sometimes when I’m typing my full name very quickly, instead of “Megan Bord” I type “Megan Bod.” Makes me want to change it to “Megan the Bod.” (But I’d probably have to be a little better looking to pull it off.)

On 30 September 2009 at 8:51 am

Momisodes said,

You are cracking me up here with these typos and images. I’m still giggling over the Weeding Dress and Snot Boots.

I know. I’m so mature :)

On 30 September 2009 at 9:10 am

Tess The Bold Life said,

Can’t you just see Lance in hot pink shorts. Love the photos and lines. Smile.

On 30 September 2009 at 9:57 am

Yo Chris! Do you speak German?

Lance: Do you wear a frilly tank top with your hot-pink shorts? And your tiara?

Davina: I watered my pants on a trampoline this summer.

Sheila: Hey you, come back here with that smart-ass comment! Right now — you hear!??!

Patricia: I do believe you add lots of sugar to your sour well and gift us with lemonade posts.

Vered: May I say in all sincere gladness, I am very very happy to hear your wonderful comment.

Jeanne: You watched the South Park movie, right?? Aboooot. :) That photo, from fotosearch. I searched Google images to find it.

Megan The Bod: Ahhh, the mountains. Have fun! Are they the Bulgarian ones?

Momisodes: Latest survey says I do attract only the maturest of readers. And the ones with the best senses of humor.

Tess: Yes, and I picture them like short-short and his frill tank top baring his navel.

Whoo-hooo. Now a blog-hoppin’ goes I until 11:00, then an hour of songwriting, then another hour of blog-hoppin’, then another hour of songstering. Then something mysterious and vaguely joyous having to do with turnips.

Toodles!

On 30 September 2009 at 11:58 am

Jan Lundy said,

Love the laughs. I never remember jokes so I think I will bookmark this page and call upon some of these when someone asks if I’ve heard anything funny lately. And, yes, I would love to come to your book singing! Hugs!

On 30 September 2009 at 12:10 pm

brandi said,

I’m duly flattered that you’d post these wonderful typos!
    😉

On 30 September 2009 at 1:54 pm

Mama Zen said,

Where on earth have the buttocks been routed?

On 30 September 2009 at 2:10 pm

Barbara Swafford said,

Hi Jannie,

I love these. And, the images, well they just make this post all the better. That weeding dress makes quite the fashion statement. I may have to get me one. :)

On 30 September 2009 at 2:13 pm

Hello. It is nice.

Jan, or even humming at my book singing will be fine.

brandi with a small b: I am duly humbled that you would chose to once again to bless this hallowed site with your joyfully rebellious countenance.

Mama Z: It seems the jazzercise buttocks were all routed to a bakery, where they consumed the finest of pastries and lattes.

Barbara: May I suggest the latest in proper weeding attire from here… http://www.biblicalgarden.com/

On 30 September 2009 at 8:23 pm

Thomma Lyn said,

*snork*, I love these! And that’s what I need to work in my garden: a weeding dress. That way, I won’t water my pants… lolol 😀

On 30 September 2009 at 10:16 pm

Lance said,

Jannie and Tess,
    You guys are crazy!! The tiara broke (from overuse I’m sure!). The shorts are cut-off jeans (oops…the back rear pocket is wearing awfully thin). The shirt…well…okay you got that one pretty close…

On 30 September 2009 at 10:32 pm

VeRonda said,

Haha!! I love typos. I’m an editor, but I tell you, typos are needed for balance in this world. We’re so hard pressed to get it all right and stay within the lines. Here’s to typos!!

On 1 October 2009 at 4:57 am

here, here- Gulp! (Mint tea)

Right at the get-go, I’m picturing how to moss you!
    Do we throw it? Sculpt it into a life-size figure to take your place? Must it face north?
    Is that weeding dress from Plymouth Plantation? -oh Biblical garden? Same thing!
    I’m trying not to water my pants reading… Snot boots! ewwww~
    Someone had that plant pic on a blog? you too? the FBI n DEA will hunt ya down… n ask for a buttocks routing! (No thanks-) Mine already goes where I need it too-

Can’t believe you found that tie-consuming pic-nifty illistration job today-
    Thanks for the funny tears n laughs!

On 1 October 2009 at 6:28 am

Peeps, my dear peeps. Wot’s up?? Wot’s up?

Now Thomma Lynn is more than fine
    She’s a faithful friend of mine
    She waters her pants and writes her books
    Plucks her weeds and has got good looks.

Lance, that wild and crazy guy
    Always treat for the sorest eye,
    His tiara’s broke and his shirt is frilly
    Now don’t that sound just a little bit silly!

Veronda she’s one of those wonderful sorts
    Keeps us up to date on sports
    She agrees to bust out of the lines
    Here visits here, they always shines.

Snag, my Snag the thing about moss
    you glue it up and give it a toss.
    She worries the DEA will hunt me down
    But Jannie Girl is hard to be found
    And Snag, her butt stays where she is
    None of this alternate butt routing biz
    Well, soon I goes to take my shower
    Gotta be in the car in less than an hour.

Bye!

On 1 October 2009 at 8:51 am

Chris said,

Gee! Your last comment is a blog post! I don’t know how you write so much so fast… You’re a genius, I tell ya!

You’re also a great ROLL model. xo

On 1 October 2009 at 9:49 am

If you take the view that everything is done on purpose on some level, then you can enjoy significance in everything, laugh more and savor an incredible lightness of being. These revelations trigger thoughts of unconventional uses of certain objects. Did you know, for instance, that moss is a very natural feminine hygiene product? Menstruating women are known to sit on moss and meditate as they send energy back into the Earth.

On 1 October 2009 at 3:58 pm

Chris:

Here’s a little verse for you
    You’re very important to me too
    A roll model indeed I may be
    but when I look in the mirror, a donut I see.

Hey, Miss Covert who’s building dreams
    Who very much like an angel-fairy seems,
    If ever my Tampax box is lost
    I’ll sit right down on a bunch ‘o moss!

(Thanks for the womanly tip.) :)

On 1 October 2009 at 10:42 pm

Caity said,

Haha those are some great ones Miss Jannie! You always give me the giggles!

On 2 October 2009 at 3:22 am

Have I Got a List For You? – patriciaswisdom.com said,

[…] Jannie has another list of typo errors that are most amusing and enjoyable to […]

On 2 October 2009 at 10:15 pm

No Liara, I’d never heard that pearl of wisdom-
    Ok Patricia, here I come to read again-

On 3 October 2009 at 3:02 pm

Hey Caity: Always fun to share a smile. Will try to keep ’em coming as they poop up.

Patricia: You are more than kind to include me in the listage! Thanks

Hello again, Lovely Snag, one of my very very first buddies here, I have read about the Aboriginal Australian women returning their menstrual flow to the earth for fertility. And in The Philippines (I think that’s where,) when a girl reaches menarche they throw fish bones on the roof to celebrate.

On 3 October 2009 at 6:44 pm

Yaya said,

Hahahahaha!

On 13 October 2009 at 10:53 pm

Yaya: Haha. Hey, I like the rhymes of that!