Weirder And Weirder: Funny Keyword Searches, 6

Funny Searches | Posted by Jannie on 14 November 2009 @ 1:50 PM 49 Comments

chainsaw_woman
photo credit:  corbis images

And now the moment I know you’ve all been holding your breath for…   :)   “interesting” searches that landed people on this site in September and October…

— bra ads from the 60s with a cow
— what does dressed like bunny going down slide dream mean
— funny lost bra poem
— kids say the darndest things about pumpkins
— really good poems on why can’t a jelly bean talk
— 13 13 13 chant video finger eye poke
— bulgaria here i come
— crochet pants with monkey on butt
— goats in lingerie
— how to behave with bold and talkative girls
— inside my enchanted mind
— lady youtube carrot background
— oh deary me my granny caught a flea
— satan in a thong lyrics
— thangs to do when you are bord
— what can i do with my twinkle lights

And with commentary…

— can a woman start a chainsaw (something tells me the one above can, and I’d seriously advise steering clear of her.)
— suspect jannie (oh, yeah! I did it in the study with the candelabra.)
— spanking jannie (ouch – stop that!)
— jannie childhood mental illness (what was your first tip-off?)
— jannie barf (nope, not for maybe 5 or 6 years.)
— where does the chainsaw man live?  (I’ll never tell.)
— grate mysteries of the world (like the grate slide* below, you mean?)

grate_mystery
photo credit: fran worst

And fiends, I mean friends, if you were to randomly type in something hoping my site would pull up, what would you type??

— La Funstress

* Neither Funsterment Global Inc., Blue Bunny Bloging Manigimints Ltd., nor their various subsidiaries and / or international holding companies condone grate slide implentation under duly diligent parental circumstances; therefore all Funsterment entities therein cannot be held liable for grate slide usage thereof, insofarasmuch all that stuff goes.

On 17 November 2009 at 7:58 am

i haz not forgottin.

i will be back.

Jannie
    xo

On 17 November 2009 at 10:40 am

K!! I think so too! I just wonder what the searches will show next month, tho they are getting longer to go through because the more content I have published, the more searches I get.

JEANNE!! I just Google “chainsaw woman” and up it popped! There were also “naughty” ones but you know how puritanical this blog is, thus that choice. Now you just making me blush with all those words. Thank you. xo

ROSIE!! MY ONE AND ONLY ROSIE!! I love your “ming!” It was your best dynasty, Sister!! :) xoxooxoxoxo

On 17 November 2009 at 2:37 pm

joaquin said,

oh no. not only am i asounded, now i have to write something titled “bulgaria here i come”. and only beacuse it appears someone has already written something titled “satan in a thong” – dammit!
    .-= joaquin´s last blog ..After Math =-.

On 17 November 2009 at 8:08 pm

Tess The Bold Life said,

What can I do with my twinkle lights? Wrap them around yourself light Ellen did on Oprah last week.

My super cool blogging friend. That must be me!

Chainsaw woman? Jannie is that you in disguise?

No wonder your blog is so popular!

On 17 November 2009 at 8:31 pm

Walter said,

I wonder where did this wackos get those ideas for searches. Maybe they are just having fun. :-)

On 18 November 2009 at 2:07 am

J.D. Meier said,

> 13 13 13 chant video finger eye poke
    That’s part of an ancient spell. I think you need to add eye of newt and wing of bat to pull it off though.
    .-= J.D. Meier´s last blog ..Balance Connection and Conviction to Reduce Anxiety and Lead Effectively =-.

On 19 November 2009 at 9:58 am

Jannie (me) said,

JOaQUIN!! When you get back from Bulgaria will you be publishing a book of poems about your escapades there? Did you meet Parvi?? How did you do on the flaming marshmallow toss??

TESS!! I took my twinkle lights out so the squirrels could dance by their glow. Then I strung them in the fading maple to better showcase my hanging bras. Then I wore them like a crown, at the mall of course.

WALTER!! I think some of these searcher may be from other planets. Aliens are known to try all sorts of tricks to delve ever deeper onto the Earth dwellers’ psyche.

J.D.!! The chant above when combined with eye of newt is quite similar to my maternal grandmother’s spell to make us kids eat all our veggies ‘cept she preferred the number 14 repeated 5 times before the finger eye poke part
    .-= Jannie (me)´s last blog ..3 Photos I Took 3 days Ago & 3 Photos I Took 5 years Ago =-.

On 2 January 2010 at 12:35 am

Margaret said,

I realize I’m a little late to the party here, but I heard my name and had to come over to see what all the fuss was about. Looking up the keywords searched for one’s blog is a kick and fun to share with readers. But who in their right mind would search for goats in lingerie? I mean, what, exactly are they looking for? Or maybe I shouldn’t talk since my blog name might be considered a little bonkers.

Happy New Year!

– Margaret (author of Nanny Goats in Panties. A humor blog. A family friendly humor blog, I might add.)
    .-= Margaret´s last blog ..Goat Thing of the Day: Goat Beer =-.

On 2 January 2010 at 9:18 am

WELCOME — Margaret, wonders never cease how bloggers connect with each other!! I’m not even sure I understand exactly how you got here, did someone mention you in a link? But this is just so so fun!! I think nanny goats in panties is a hooty-hoot of a great blog name, it will be fun to see what you get up to over there!! We’re kind of pg-13 here, will that chase you away?? :)