3 Photos I Took 3 days Ago & 3 Photos I Took 5 years Ago

Friends | Posted by Jannie on 17 November 2009 @ 7:54 AM 49 Comments

Kelly_Amber_Nov_09
Kelly and Amber.  They met at Gymboree when Amber was 7 months old and Kelly 6 months old.

Emily_Turns_Four
Emily Is Amber’s little sister.  Guess how old she turned Saturday?

Emily_Takes_The_Cake(If I were a more conscientious blogger I’d Paint out that balloon string and those funky-weird green shorts and boots in the background. )

And below, Kelly and Amber five years ago.
Kelly_Amber_Zilker2_Nov_2004

Kelly_Amber_boating_Nov_04

Suzie_Kelly_Amber_Nov_04Suzie:  Amber and Emily’s mom and one of my bestest friends.

On 20 November 2009 at 2:44 am

Hmmm, Paige has a point… Maybe the sugar diod you in-

We ALWAYS put one candle for each year plus one for good luck- n so I guessed 3! (Apparently, things are WAY~ different in Texas!)

Glad the Migrain has mitigated!
    .-= SnaggleTooth´s last blog ..Time Vessel =-.

On 20 November 2009 at 2:46 am

Now, of course, I can read the No. 4 upsidedown in the frosting writing! Doh-
    .-= SnaggleTooth´s last blog ..Time Vessel =-.

On 20 November 2009 at 11:17 am

JEWEL!! I’ve ordered one for my back yard too, but with beer booths instead of horses.

PAIGE!! my aunt always called a couch a chesterfield. God rest her lovely soul. How are the pills working for you today? I like the little blue ones that float me to the ceiling.

JEANNE!! Why hello, fancy meeting you in a place like this. It is always lovely to see your shiny gravatar. Do you look like your sister? I look kinda like mine.

AARVARK!! I wish I could see them at 90. I’d be 128 then. It will be interesting to see where the years and winds take us all.

EVELYN!! How lovely you have more than one kid. how many? Boys? Girls? A combo thereof?

ROSE!! I guess we’ll have to see about that, as we’ll venture back to Canada, but I’m sure I’ll remain friends with Suzie.

SNAGGLE!! That tradition of a candle for the coming year is neat, never heard of it. And re-reading your far above comment and the nursing home part, ooo. There’s an uplifting thought! And I’m already over halfway there.

On 20 November 2009 at 5:13 pm

Cath Lawson said,

It’s cool that they stayed friends so long. That birthday cake is huge for a three year old.

On 1 December 2009 at 3:07 am

Ching Ya said,

I would have thought they are real sisters if you didn’t tell us. Isn’t it great? Your best friend’s children can be your daughter’s best friends! That’s just lovely!

Just for the record, they both look gorgeous like their moms. ^^

@wchingya
    Social/Blogging Tracker
    .-= Ching Ya´s last blog ..Tweetsgiving: Spend Thanksgiving Differently On Social Media =-.

On 1 December 2009 at 8:03 am

CATH!! Thanks for another sweet visit!!

Ching Ya!! Oooo, thanks I am all blushing now.

xo

On 10 December 2009 at 3:30 am

reyjr said,

Lol. I was scrolling down and down and down thinking the comments never end! Haha! That was awesome.
    .-= reyjr´s last blog ..Reyjr Travel Blog Log =-.

On 12 December 2009 at 12:13 am

“COMMENTS, we get comments, we get lots an lots of coments.” REYJR!!!! Do you know the melody I’m citing? Can you sing it and post it on your blog??

On 12 December 2009 at 9:09 am

Reyjr said,

Wah! I don’t! Waah. :p boo me.

I love this:
    all kommints must be proved by me — blue bunny manigemints.

LOL!
    .-= Reyjr´s last blog .."A Puppy, not a Guppy" book tour =-.