Ass Kicking | Posted by Jannie on 17 March 2010 @ 12:35 AM 37 Comments
Yay! My brain finally caught up with my heart on these give-aways, so I’m changing things up a bit today!!
Firstly, I am lumping ALL remaining gifts into this ONE post, and will announce the winners in a new post Saturday. (Maybe Sunday, if I start jumping off the roof into the azaelas again.)
Secondly, it feels weird making you come back to re-comment for my cds and Billy Collins poetry, when you have already left such touching words. So… Lovely Peeps, for my 5 remaining cds on offer and for the 4 remaining Billy Collins… I will be considering all new comments that come in on those, plus all the wonderful comments you already left that have not yet “won.” Even comments on the Donut Hole Post that launched this whole escapade! Such sweet words!
I’m going to showcase today’s final 12 prizes in a minute, but first let me recap all the give-away winners so far…
Monday’s winners, based on their wonderful comments were…
SuZen — my cd.
Fireblossom — Billy Collins’ “The Apple That Astonished Paris.”
Gina – “Blogging For Dummies.”
Toni Cross — the Marilyn Monroe notecards.
And (another drumroll please) I will now reveal yesterday’s winners, based on their persuasive comments…
Snaggletooth — “Inner Productivity”
SuZen — “Twitter For Dummies”
Glenn – Billy Collins’ “Questions About Angels”
Daisy – my cd (that one was hard to call.)
Congrats to all so far. Now, on with more give-aways!! 12 things to gift commenters with in this post. Specifically….
1. one of my “I Need A Man” cds!
2. another of my “I Need A Man” cds!!
3. another of my “I Need A Man” cds!!!
4. another of my “I Need A Man” cds!!!!
5. another of my “I Need A Man” cds!!!!!
6. Billy Collins’ “Nine Horses.” Who wants it? And why?
7. Or maybe Billy Collins’ “The Art Of Drowning?”
8. How about Billy Collins “Ballistics?” You want this one, right?? Sure you do!! Just tell me why.
(”Ballistics” is a hard-cover.)
9. How about “Singing For Dummies?” Come on — you know you want it!! Why should I send it to YOU??
(whoops, there seems to be a little rip in one corner of the back cover. sorry ’bout that, mates)
10. Or maybe “The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Singing” is more your style?? Who wants it??
11. Oh, wait! I see another Billy Collins here… Who wants “Sailing Alone Around The Room?”
(Shoot, I do have another Billy Collins book, which I cannot find. That’ll have to wait for a future give-away.)
12. Oh, the very first picture in this post – me in my lucky blue hat in my bathroom mirror, holding up a Tori Amos book to photograph with my iPhone? That book is on offer here today too.
Here’s the front of it…
But folks, I gotta tell ya… Jeanne may already have won the Tori Amos for her amazing comment on my Monday post – unless someone comes along and tops her!? Is any of you more of a Tori fan than Jeanne?? And if so, can you convince me enough to win the book?
Ahhhh, this is great!! So much fun.
And my Deep Songwriting Week is going so awesomely!!!
I miss all your blogs, of course. Like crazy! It’s been 3 whole days since I’ve allowed myself to read any. I’m so jonesing to read and comment — but I must soldier on with my song-focus plan.
I bet you’ll see me out and about in the blogosphere this weekend!
Happy St. Pat’s