(Kelly’s First Easter, 2002, age 7 months)
All you have to do is…
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
As The Zen Of Motherhood (and to quote her verbatim,) “I’m tagging you ALL — let’s raise some money for the kids!”
Just put up your post by midnight, Eastern Time on April 4th. (April 4th — which just happens to be this Jannie’s birthday!!)
And thank you, Hersheys!!