Even More Bigger

Beauty, Blogging, Nova Scotia | Posted by Jannie on 25 June 2010 @ 4:29 PM 46 Comments

Lunenburg_2008
[Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, 2008. Niece Alyssa, daughter Kelly.]

Color me even crazier than usual — but today I tweaked this blog to upgrade my photos from 700 pixels wide to this all-new 740 wide!!

Kelly_Alyssa_Austin_2008_Hometown
[My Canadian hometown, 2008. Kelly, Alyssa, nephew Austin.]

Okay, so My Amazing Camera is still a thing of the future, but what do you think of these 740 px wides??

I would be SO grateful if you could please let me know your most intimate thoughts pertaining to my new Ludicrously Wide photos.

Mahone_Bay_Rowing_2008
[Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, 2008. Sister Rosie, Alyssa, Kelly.]

In the poll below, please check ALL that apply.

Thank you all so very very much a lot!!!!

And feel free to leave any additional input in a comment below.

bb_sailor_740

On 29 June 2010 at 3:35 pm

Hi Jannie .. wot I ment was: if you’re doing a wordy post – ie an article .. then the pics might be too big ..

but if you’re doing a post like this one .. with some captions to the photos and not many additional paragraphs .. then the large pics are great ..

Is that better?

I’ll have to get BB to translate for us .. if he can spare the time between his sails and paddles??!! hugs form here .. xxooxo
    .-= Hilary´s last blog ..Lazy- Hazy- Mazey Days of Summer – two approaches to revitalising town life in the 21st century =-.

On 29 June 2010 at 3:55 pm

Ahhh, very good my Hilary of the browning meadows. I kind of knew what you meant, but clarification helped know for sure. Good and true point — so I best keep things pithy around here with these ginormous photos!!! :) Very much enjoyed your lastest post about the community towns, takes a lot of cooperation eh, to keep all local. And wind and solar powers will hopefully rule the day, one day.

It’s raining here!!

Hugs from here too!

xxoo

On 30 June 2010 at 12:49 am

Hi Jannie .. glad it’s clarified! You’re right .. keep it pithy as appropriate.

Glad you enjoyed it .. it was one of those posts where I found so much more information .. expecially about Pz .. then I get muddled tying it together etc .. anyway had to get it done .. and must write some more in the next day or two .. so they are done for the next few weeks. I just have so many ideas that I’d love to do – I need to get organised – once I’m out of here & settled?? then life will be easier.

Rain got here .. well it’s cloudy! Not nearly as nice as the last 10 days .. enjoy today .. hugs H xx

On 30 June 2010 at 4:25 pm

My daughter made my gravatar for me. She’s practicing to be a graphic novelist.

On 1 July 2010 at 9:31 pm

Hello — late Jannie here again, and I’m eating Nips candy, caramel!

And I’m thirsty.

And need to make salad.

Dear Hilary… are you moving to city or country? I’ve been meaning to get back ver and see if you’ ve found the pirates of Pz… Or mayge teh Pirates os caribbean.

Alice Audrey, she’s got talent! She writes the stories too?

On 9 July 2010 at 6:29 am

green houses said,

What stunning photos, colours are beautiful.