10 Amazing Things I’ve Done Lately

Kitchen Sink | Posted by Jannie on 26 July 2010 @ 6:35 AM 45 Comments

little_boat_blue_Austin

1. Painted a set of window shutters.  And did a fairly nice job!

2. Sorted and Completely Organized 3 of my 27 boxes of papers and stuff.

3. Moved all my Blue Bunny headers to a new folder named (surprisingly) “BB-Headers.”

4. Moved all my background designs to a new folder named (imaginatively) “Backgrounds.”

5. Moved all BB’s props to a new folder called (surprisingly and imaginatively) “BB-Props.”

5. Thought about cleaning the fish tank.

6. Thought about mopping the floors.

7. Thought about organizing the clothes closets.

8. Did the dishes 4 whole times in the past week!!

9. Booked some studio time for next month to start laying down tracks for my new tunes.

10. Printed out the above and other photos of Austin, his sister Alyssa and a certain young girl named Kelly, and mailed them to Aunt Sue who lives in Toronto. (Guess who Jannie Sue is named for?) Auntie doesn’t do Internet, so it was a good feeling to help catch her up on her great-nieces and great-nephew.

Ahh, finally getting some things done, in addition to my new cord-and-cable-camouflaged corner, of course!

How about you?  What amazing things have amazing YOU done lately??

to_the_sea

On 28 July 2010 at 7:48 pm

G said,

This coming Friday will be a post (of sorts) about my sanity.
    .-= G´s last blog ..Hipocrisy Has Its Privileges =-.

On 29 July 2010 at 4:43 am

I tried 3 times the other day to put another comment after the above one to say thanks for the ESR seagull button!
    .-= SnaggleTooth´s last blog ..Time Limit =-.

On 29 July 2010 at 9:42 am

Hey, Sheila — awesome! Will you come on over and help me with mine?? :)

Hey, Tess — YOU in spire ME! And we all need our sleep.

Hey, G! Friday? Tomorrow! That should be an interesting read.

Hey, Snaggle, that was nice of you, thanks. I wonder what in the heck was going on it wouldn’t post. Weird.

xoxxoo

On 2 August 2010 at 12:02 pm

Hi Jannie .. great – love the finished successes and the thought abouts .. – I won’t regale you with what I’ve been through recently .. it will blow your mind .. Mum coming out of hospital tomorrow I hope .. and have moved out .. so a few things achieved ..

See you on your next post .. bye – hear’s to work and decluttering?! Hilary
    .-= Hilary´s last blog ..Could this be a sitcom – or a break out sitcom Ever had a one word – at a time – conversation Fish and Chips – how do you spell it =-.

On 2 August 2010 at 6:08 pm

My Dearest Dearest Long-Lost house-moving Hilary. You have been going through so much. And have ever been in my loving thoughts. Whoo-hoo. See you on my next post — exciting!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo