Mysteries | Posted by Jannie on 22 August 2010 @ 3:13 PM 49 Comments
gorgeous yummies photo by: Romancing The Stove Blog
1. Is chicken soup good for the soul of the chicken it came from?
2. Will there ever be a sleeping bag zipper that doesn’t break the first night?
3. Why does my child only ever want milk when we’ve just run out?
4. Why does my (wonderful, handsome, dear) husband step on the carpet to gauge if his shoes are too muddy to be stepping on it?
5. Why do we keep buying Slinkies when we all know Slinkies end up in a tangle within the first 5 minutes?
6. Why is it only ever in “the middle of the night” we wake up suddenly, instead of, say … 1/3 or 7/8 or 15/16 of the way through the night?
7. Why are public restrooms only ever being cleaned when you really, really, really REALLY have to go?
8. Why DO we call a restroom a “rest” room?
9. Will Spongebob ever get his boating license?
1o. If I listen to my “Deep Sleep” music while driving, will I nod off?
Posted with love and enquirement by…
Jannie of the Funstering Hills
P.S. No, Kelly has NOT broken her arm again — that pic was from this past May.
oh hek, jazmeene, my brande new slinkee gots all tangild up.