Somewhere Down The Lacy River — Funny Typos 18

Funny Typos, Just Good Stuff | Posted by Jannie on 24 August 2010 @ 4:14 PM 46 Comments

Lacy_river_jim

1. My favorite part of the waterpark is always the lacy river.

2. Is fertilizer made from pants or is it somehow synthesized from oil?

3. Getting rid of that beat-up old venetian window blond was a good way to go.

4. Thank you SO much for singing our Endometriosis Petition!

[Speaking of singing, look for me doing that here on video, Sept. 6th. One of my new songs!]

[There will also be a give-away post here on Sept 22nd on my blog’s 2nd anniversary — for 5 poetry books, 3 of my “I Need A Man” Cds, and 3 hand-written letters from me on gorgeous stationery with amazingly beautiful stamps!]

5. With art, I say go ahead and put all your eggs in one gasket!

6.  I’m impressed how you always jump through hops to post such captivating pix for us!

[And this picture shows hops.  I had NO IDEA what hops plants looked like or that they grew so tall — which is kinda strange, me being a beer lover and all.  Did YOU know what hops looked like?]

7.  The July 4th firewords went on for well over an hour.

8.  I can now post photos up to 790 px wide because I’ve slimed my sidebar down to 150px!

9.  Learning to play a new song on guitar AND sing at the same time almost always gets my brian twisted up.

(Of course, he’s EVERYbody’s brian. I mean Brian, an awesome blogging poet and friend to so many!)

10.  Well, gotta go now to make a new sidebar button to kink up another fine blog!

Lacy_river_kelly

P.S.  At Funsterment Global Inc.’s annual meeting last week, the Board voted unanimously to start posting these typos when 10 are reached, instead of making the world wait for a full 20.

Posted with love by:

Jannie Funster,
Funsterment Global Inc. CEO

On 31 August 2010 at 8:11 pm

Linda said,

Hey Jannie, I love the pics and the typos. They’re funny. I try to watch what I type, but times I am typing on my netbook with it perched precariously on one bended leg, and it rocks back and forth while I type. Other times I have a in my lap (now curled up in the triangle formed by my straight leg and the back of the couch. There is a lot of backspacing as I get my fingers on the wrong keys. I may be another unwitting participant in the typo expo.

Have a great day (or night).

On 1 September 2010 at 12:40 pm

Dearest Linda — you have an Acer Netbook? And it JUST now occured to me that Acer means either bitter or sour in French. I think. :) I tend to slink my lower back into my soft chair. And at this very writing am sucking in my abs. But I am very familiar with that precarious laptop knee postition you speak of! :)

On 1 September 2010 at 1:39 pm

Linda said,

Actually mine is an HP. I tried a lot of keyboards before choosing, and found the HP fit me best. Happy typing!

On 1 September 2010 at 1:44 pm

Dearet Linda — how serindipitous (or however you spell that!) I just put up your button about the same minute you left this comment!! And how can anyone not just fall in LOVE with that cat of yours!! (Notice I photoshopped the background just a wee tad to make the words pop better?) Hmmmn, I never thought about actually fitting myself for a laptop — but it makes total sense. The 2 I’ve owned were mail order, sight unseen. Ths Acer is a bit teeny for my fingers. :)

On 1 September 2010 at 8:09 pm

That would be the chemical, fossil fuel type.

On 3 September 2010 at 4:34 pm

Dearest Alice Audrey — you know about fertilizers! Cool.