1. My favorite part of the waterpark is always the lacy river.
2. Is fertilizer made from pants or is it somehow synthesized from oil?
3. Getting rid of that beat-up old venetian window blond was a good way to go.
4. Thank you SO much for singing our Endometriosis Petition!
[Speaking of singing, look for me doing that here on video, Sept. 6th. One of my new songs!]
[There will also be a give-away post here on Sept 22nd on my blog’s 2nd anniversary — for 5 poetry books, 3 of my “I Need A Man” Cds, and 3 hand-written letters from me on gorgeous stationery with amazingly beautiful stamps!]
5. With art, I say go ahead and put all your eggs in one gasket!
6. I’m impressed how you always jump through hops to post such captivating pix for us!
[And this picture shows hops. I had NO IDEA what hops plants looked like or that they grew so tall — which is kinda strange, me being a beer lover and all. Did YOU know what hops looked like?]
7. The July 4th firewords went on for well over an hour.
8. I can now post photos up to 790 px wide because I’ve slimed my sidebar down to 150px!
9. Learning to play a new song on guitar AND sing at the same time almost always gets my brian twisted up.
(Of course, he’s EVERYbody’s brian. I mean Brian, an awesome blogging poet and friend to so many!)
10. Well, gotta go now to make a new sidebar button to kink up another fine blog!
P.S. At Funsterment Global Inc.’s annual meeting last week, the Board voted unanimously to start posting these typos when 10 are reached, instead of making the world wait for a full 20.
Posted with love by:
Funsterment Global Inc. CEO