The Kelly Way Of Putting On Suspenders

The Pea, Videos | Posted by Jannie on 29 November 2010 @ 2:12 PM 46 Comments

Hey, Kiddoes!

I had so much fun up in my tree earlier today, picking 5 of you to receive the poetry books, but a technical issue prevents me from uploading that video now, sorry.  (Need to free up a bit of storage first, I think.)

So let’s say… a week from today on that?  Bravo!

Meantime, there’s an elfin dancer for you.

She walked in looking like that night before last, and 30 seconds later I was taping.

She had not danced until the video — lucky us to witness!

How ’bout you, my friend?

Will you hop up now with a little singing dance wherever you are??!

Don’t be shy.  Your co-workers might join in on same!

Oh, her introduction is…

“Welcome to the Nerdy Show.  This week’s topic? You’ll find out.”

(Priceless.)

Love, Jannie

Austin_Trail_Fall_2010

And that’s a photo I took on The Trail this morning — such a soft, refreshing so-glad-to-be-alive morning!

I know one of my good blogging  friends is also having computer issues, so she can at least see the pic, if not the enfin dancer video until she gets to MB’s computer, (if she’s not on MB’s computer when she reads this.)

Temp on my walk this morning about 64 F.

Currently 66, with a high of 76 expected.

I gotta go start my dishes now!

And make a gigantic salad with 10 things in it for my sweet-loving, good-looking Jimmy!!!

Then have a bath!!!

(But perhaps not necessarily in that order.  Dishes may have to wait!) (As usual.)  :)

xoxo (agin)

On 2 December 2010 at 5:31 pm

Jannie Funster said,

Caity — I can TOTALLY see you wearing your suspenders like that!! Will you post the video? :)

Paige — you ARE a winner to me always. I should be able to post it Monday, no prob. It’s too big to go directly from my iPhone to computer, so I have to finagle a bit.

Alice Audrey, have her grades fallen significantly? New school this year? Doesn’t like some teachers? Brilliantly creative and in her own wonderful world?

xoxoxoxo

On 2 December 2010 at 5:32 pm

Sometimes human beings forget hat suspenders are multi-purpose items. Love how they inspire one to release ihibitions and enjoy a zest for life. Joy just is.
    .-= Liara Covert´s last blog ..Write the History of your future =-.

On 3 December 2010 at 1:42 am

Hi Jannie .. we call them braces for the teethlipegs too .. so we have trouser braces and teethy braces!! .. and suspenders for other appendage hold ups .. and I love Liara’s comment above .. suspenders as in Kelly’s release our zest for life .. Jim I guess looks pretty handsome in those?!

Not so cozy if the whole country grinds to a halt – just about has! I will kiss the snow on the branches – when I go to feed the birds .. we had no more overnight – and it would be kind if it thawed as Christmas is coming & the economy needs us!

Cheers happys days today .. and the weekend .. xoxoxo Hilary
    .-= Hilary´s last blog ..Talli Roland a favourite and author The Hating Game =-.

On 3 December 2010 at 4:10 am

As I suspected…

Seppuku (Hari-Kari) !!
    .-= SnaggleTooth´s last blog ..Lackadaisical =-.

On 4 December 2010 at 3:22 pm

J.D. Meier said,

I forgot how much trouble I used to have putting on my suspenders. I could have at least used “The Kelly Way” to make it more fun.
    .-= J.D. Meier´s last blog ..How Tos on Sources of Insight =-.

On 6 December 2010 at 11:47 am

Dearest Liara, Sometimes I wear my suspenders as a hat!

Dearest Hilary, I got those for Jim many moons ago for a 4th of July celebration. I’ll wear them next time I shimmy up my tree.

Dearest Snaggle, a Japanese ritual suicide by disembowlment?? yikes. f

Dearest J.D. I don’t even have to see a video of you doing the dance Kelly did, my imagination on that is enough!! :)