Funny Typos, 21

Funny Typos | Posted by Jannie on 16 May 2011 @ 1:27 PM 46 Comments

Pan_pals_1999

1. My dear sweet friend Jo in England and I have been panpals since 1994.

pan_pals_bunny

2. Wow, those birthday cupcapes look amazing!!

3. She only recently started liking screambled eggs.

hay_eggs

4. I can tolerate sweeping and vacuuming but cleaning widows is not my forte.

5. If Funsterment Global ever goes public you know I’ll give my sockholders one sweet IPO deal.

sockholder

6. But my biggest concern is what will I wear to the Granny Awards!??!

granny_jannie

7. When does a friend become a fan or nice versa?

8. It really helps to understand that private industry, not government creates jibs.

jib_maker

9. Those were 55 words for our Friday Flash Fiction hose with the most — the G-Man.

10. Yes, it gives me a real lift to torch up my roots every 6-7 weeks, or so.

hay_TORCH

english_pub

Yes, Jo in England and I have been penpals since 1994!

The Penfriends International angels sent her my way.

She’s this gorgeous one…

Beautiful_Jo_in_England

You may have seen her commenting here of late.

Will she ever get a blog?

Who knows?

Who knows what the marvelous Jo will do next?

She is on FaceBook, tho.

English pubs are good.

Beer is good.

But Jo is even better! And better than vodka shots too, which she likes.

She is a freaking aweome, wonderful FUN person, and I love her to bits!!

I sure will be happy to see her in the flesh again one day!

Sadly, her mom is no longer on this physical plane, but she’s here in her beautiful spirit for sure.

I’ll be showing you lots more of Jo and my other excellent penpals, as time unfolds.

Posted with love by Jannie,

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

On 21 May 2011 at 6:15 am

JO!!!! I wrote up there your “sinning” is wonderful, instead of singing. :) :) :)

You ARE an amazing sinner — and singer!!!

xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

On 21 May 2011 at 11:07 am

Paige von Liber said,

umm, you should not torch your roots cause yous is hot enough

lalala

hey I am singing

On 21 May 2011 at 12:14 pm

Hi, Dear Paige-y. You IZ hot too!! And how is your big texas bouffant?? :)

Workin’ on Jimmy’s tune called “You.” It starts like this…

“You came along that day with a song I waited to hear forever…”

xoxoxoxoxxoox

On 26 May 2011 at 12:50 pm

Olivia said,

lols..
    You sure have way with words- hahahaha
    Or may I say spillings!!

This was fun- very Janiie- ooops Jannie- that wasn’t intentional..
    Wishing yo a nice weekend – it’s almost weekend here.. 😀

Hugs xoxox

On 26 May 2011 at 12:52 pm

Olivia said,

See, my typos decided to stay forever!!!
    and, I love your photo-shopped images.. Panpals.. 😀

On 26 May 2011 at 2:13 pm

Lovely, Lovely Olivia…. THANKS!!! And you and I are cyber PanPals — what an age, what a world, what a day!!!!

Spillings — LOVE IT!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo