Funny Typos | Posted by Jannie on 16 May 2011 @ 1:27 PM 46 Comments
1. My dear sweet friend Jo in England and I have been panpals since 1994.
2. Wow, those birthday cupcapes look amazing!!
3. She only recently started liking screambled eggs.
4. I can tolerate sweeping and vacuuming but cleaning widows is not my forte.
5. If Funsterment Global ever goes public you know I’ll give my sockholders one sweet IPO deal.
6. But my biggest concern is what will I wear to the Granny Awards!??!
7. When does a friend become a fan or nice versa?
8. It really helps to understand that private industry, not government creates jibs.
9. Those were 55 words for our Friday Flash Fiction hose with the most — the G-Man.
10. Yes, it gives me a real lift to torch up my roots every 6-7 weeks, or so.
Yes, Jo in England and I have been penpals since 1994!
The Penfriends International angels sent her my way.
She’s this gorgeous one…
You may have seen her commenting here of late.
Will she ever get a blog?
Who knows what the marvelous Jo will do next?
She is on FaceBook, tho.
English pubs are good.
Beer is good.
But Jo is even better! And better than vodka shots too, which she likes.
She is a freaking aweome, wonderful FUN person, and I love her to bits!!
I sure will be happy to see her in the flesh again one day!
Sadly, her mom is no longer on this physical plane, but she’s here in her beautiful spirit for sure.
I’ll be showing you lots more of Jo and my other excellent penpals, as time unfolds.
Posted with love by Jannie,