Funny typos 22

Funny Typos | Posted by Jannie on 23 January 2012 @ 10:51 AM 33 Comments

frying_down_the_street

1. Where are the girls on banana seat bicycles who used to fry down the street?

2. Pumpkin and cheery are my favorites. [talkin’ pie!]

3. Pets like dogs and cars are so precious.

4. Sorry you haven’t been peeling well lately.

freudian_clip

5. Must’ve been a Freudian clip.

6.  Drearest Funsterment Friend,

7. So much magic in the music of the wine blowing through the leaves.

8. We’re talking full frostal nudity.

9. I’m not so crazy about this latest car with the blond spots making lane changes a challenge.

10. It was probably a squirrel or a shipmunk.

shipmun

Okay, Sweeties — there you go.   Earlier typo posts begin here

And apologies for me not getting around to your blogs lately as I’d drearly I mean DEARLY love to.

Life’s been busy, as I’m sure you can all relate to. Busy, but happy.

See you relatively soon! (Probably)  :)

Posted with love and Funsterment, Jannie

xoxooxoxoxxoxoxo

On 23 January 2012 at 11:18 am

Aimee said,

hahaha! I love the pictures! Too funny Ms. Funster!

On 23 January 2012 at 11:40 am

Aimee said,

I almost forgot! Did you hear the new Kathleen Edwards’ album? It is streaming over at NPR First Listen. She also did an interview and performed this morning on Q on CBC radio. It’s good stuff!

On 23 January 2012 at 12:01 pm

Pat Hatt said,

Oh what a typo can do. I know I’ve done a few, especially in the comments below. But I would never screw up cat with car, dog though, you that one I’d let go..haha

On 23 January 2012 at 12:03 pm

#7 must have been wishful thinking. :) From someone who loves a glass of wine, too!

On 23 January 2012 at 1:07 pm

Jennifer Susannah Devore said,

In fact, there is such a creature as a shipmunk; Miss Savannah Squirrel knows more than a few and they generally populate pirate ships … excellent midnight buffets on pirate ships and the rats make formidable foxtrot partners.

As for the wine blowing in the wind … that may have been the most telling Freudian Clip of all. Been in your tree lately? Or totally out of it?

LLAP, Moi 😉

On 23 January 2012 at 1:47 pm

Again, I never noticed any of them.

On 23 January 2012 at 1:57 pm

Hey, Dearest Aimee, well, I did muse about the 1st and 3rd for months. And the Freudian Clip came easily today. But they do seem to make the post! :) Oh, I bet it IS a great new album. She is a very special and awesome songriter!! What is it with us Canadian, gals, eh? Thinking of Joni MItchell too. Speaking of whom, about how many miles would you be from the house she bought and still (I think) owns way North of Vancouver. I think she maybe bought is in the late 60s? And lived there with 2 cats and Graham Nash for a while. Anyway… :)

Pat Hatt!! That cars as pets typo will probably always remind me of the friend of a boyfriend I had in college who was in LOVE, I mean freaking LOVE with his Chevy SS. I think it meant more to him than his beautiful girlfriend. :) Funny, the things you remember. He was delivering pizzas at the time, that friend of my boyfriend. Anyhoo….. :)

Dearest Lynn, I’ve been off sugar for several days now, well by and large. I’d had some honey sweetened nut granola bars and some fruit purees and such. I don’t really miss the wine, tho. But the beer… ahhhhh, a Henieken can be so zestfully refreshing. I think, tho… I shall have champagne within the next year. Maybe? Who knows. I feel so much better. I think the sugar exacerbates my cat and cedar allergies. Feelin’ good in the hood. Oh,and could even bring on migraines. But my dear…. please lift your glass to me, and I’ll smile and think of YOU as I down my teas!! And coffee in the a.m., of course!! :) Anyway…. Moving right along….. :) :)

I have to zip back to my eBay book sales packaging to hopefully get those posted today!

Thanks for the great comments! I’ll be back here again before I know it. :)

xoxoxoxooxox

On 23 January 2012 at 4:35 pm

Jo Mifflin said,

😀 😀 😀 Hello my darling chicken 😀 😀 😀

I’ve missed you… I’ve been so bloody busy that I haven’t had time to even scratch my ass LOL 😉 But my guilty pleasure of drinking vodka & eating chocolate cake i have had time for :( does that mean I’m a bad person? course it does & don’t you just love me because I’m a selfish so & so 😀

Up date :-

Jo ~ I have 2 spots :(

Andy ~ business is busy :)

Lee ~ started his new university degree 😀

Poop ~ living in Northampton at the min, doing rehearsals for a cunard cruise ship she is joining in March 😀

Pussies ~ running around playing kiss chase 😀

Love ya & miss ya girlie xoxoxox

On 23 January 2012 at 5:09 pm

ayala said,

Nice pics :) so glad you are busy and happy :)

On 23 January 2012 at 5:10 pm

G said,

Typos are what the guv’ment creates and confuses the general public with.

On 23 January 2012 at 8:48 pm

Lance said,

The banana seat bike…now that takes me down memory lane (only I don’t think I ever used the ol’ frying pan on the seat…going down that lane!).

xoxo,
    Lance

On 23 January 2012 at 9:04 pm

Jo, I’m goggling and chortling over your comment Kelly is asking me ” Mom, are you into the alcohol again?” To which I reply “No.” I’m actually off alcohol. And almost all sugar. And feeling quite good. AWESOME on the Poop and Cunard!!!!!!!!!! She dancing, of course? Singing too? And looking almost as beautiful as her mother? I actually have no spots currently — but a lovely rash. :) :) :) So great to hear from you. And holy freak — it’s actually been since last MAY I did that Panpals post. Geee. Time FLIES!!!

Dearest Ayala — well it’s been up and down. Wayyyyyy down for a few days financially. But… heaven has shone. And even better — my husband is actually LISTENING to ME about how to run his business. As he should’ve been all these years… :) But all is golden. And harmonious. Perception is everything.

Dearest G — I am my own government. :) Be yours too!!! As I know you do.

Lance — I bet you wore the pan on your head as you flew down the street!!!?? :)

xooxoxoxoxooxo

On 23 January 2012 at 9:08 pm

Jennifer! Sorry — Jannie was very very naughty and left you hanging up there. Miss Savannah Squirrel SOunds like the next Disney adventure movie gal!! And nope, no wine in tree lately. Or on land. I’m off sugar. And I LOVE aspapagus lately. The parakeets are good for me, encouraging more fruits and veggies in my diet. I even ate an orange last week!!

Alice Audrey — you kill me!!

xooxoxooxoxo

On 24 January 2012 at 1:27 am

Caity said,

Oh my goodness Jannie your typo posts are so hilarious and I have missed them so much! I adore your accompanying photographs. You’re a riot!

On 24 January 2012 at 7:23 am

ooo I like your pics with with this! I haven’t been peeling well either! Just ask the potatoes…
    Cars with blonde spots can make stupid things happen… So your tree is showering with wine like rain water now… next you’ll have to start watering it a keg of beer per day!
    frostal nudity! It’s been Sooo cold out- but today it melted.
    Actually a ship would be a great place for a solitary monk…

Thanks for all the uncontrollable laughter!

On 24 January 2012 at 9:24 am

suzen said,

Hi Jannie – Always love the typo thing :) So glad you put that picture of the bike on cuz one of things I must find before spring riding season here is a new bike seat! No I don’t have a banana one, but a very not-padded skinny one I just hate – it gives me back aches.
    Hugs
    suZen

On 24 January 2012 at 10:35 am

brian miller said,

hate it when i am not peeling well you know…smiles…and those much be some hot girls to be frying…lol…these are fun jannie

On 24 January 2012 at 11:17 am

Caity!! Yes, my last post of these was waaaaay back in May. The typos get a little fewer with time, as I keep making the same ones usually, but I do try to be on the lookout for any new gems that appear! :) And guess what?? I just typoed gams instead of gems — so you KNOW there’ll be a pictorial on that one, !!! Maybe MY legs in dance tights! :)

Thank you, Dear Snaggle! I really like the pix too. That is not Kelly in the Freudian Clip photo, but the angle of it sure reminds me of her at that age, which I assume to be 4 or 5 on the cute little blonde one. And will that acute little blonde one grow up to drive a care wtih blonde spots?? I sure hope not!! :) We need to be as safe as we can out there on the roads. I have actually traded cars like, 4 times, since I typoed that. This month I’m in a Honda Accord. I’m sorry you are not peeling well, and I think that was typoed on YOUR site. Those darn potatoes! Always in a stew. :) Or a lot of stews. Like the barley soup Mom made today! Tree is getting lotsa rainwater today to dilute that wine hangover. Did you read I’m off sugar? Yep, I think 5 days now. Wow, melted where you are? Good freeze make it nice to skating all through the streets of your awesome village.

Geez, Susan, get RID of that seat ASAP. And put on a nice cushy one, maybe like a chair seat, with recliner. And coffee maker!! :) :) Oh, and did YOU read I’m off sugar. yep, 5 or 6 days now. And I really don’t miss it. Kalyani says also to check the glycemic index in fruits, as I was asking her about smoothies and such. Yay, I’m so happy I think I could go sign up for a Jamba class, or whatever it is you do! :)

BRIAN MILLER!! The girls also put on baby oil to get better tans, and that made them REALLY fry!! :)

xoxoxoxoxoo

On 24 January 2012 at 1:06 pm

Ha! Cheery is my favorite kind of pie too! 😀 These always make me laugh. Thanks for sharing them, Jannie.

On 24 January 2012 at 1:30 pm

yay, my jannie haz a kommint!

Daisy! I just remembered I’d had a fleeting idea once about photoshopping a big smiley face onto a pie for that typo. And you,who is a smiley daisy-faced flower are better than all the pie. And cake, cookies, Haagen-Dazs, chocolate, wine, beer and buttercream-icing-straight-out-of-the-can — we’re talkin’ Betty Crocker, you sweet dancing daisy talker!! point being…. Your sweet countenance is better than any and all desserts, combined. And your gravatar would look great photoshopped onto any pie ever made. :)

now…. think I’ll eat lunch. With something green in it, or on the side. :)

oxoxoxoxoxooxxo

On 24 January 2012 at 2:45 pm

Sara said,

I always enjoy your posts about typos. As a person who makes way too many of these type of typos, especially since I talk as I write, I love reading these, even as I wince.

The pictures were great, as well. What face is on that barrette?

I’m pleased that you’re away as long as you’re busy with happy things. Everyone needs to take a break now and then. I hope it’s because you’re busy with music!

On 24 January 2012 at 4:20 pm

Linda said,

Jannie, I love your bloopers…they are hysterical. I can relate to busy and not getting around as much as I’d like. There is always something calling me. Right now it is a long-haired gray cat. Smiles for the week.

On 24 January 2012 at 8:26 pm

Lance said,

Jannie of banana bike famedom…guess what I’m thinking of RIGHT now…(well, besides the picture you’ve put in my head of a frying pan helmet!)…

Banana bread! YUM!!!

Gosh, am I the only one getting hungry???

On 24 January 2012 at 10:00 pm

Tashi is forever reminding me that the place for a frying pan is somewhere that I Had not thought of. The bike is simply one of infinite possibilities. Love how you invite us to broaden our horizons. Happy trails…

On 25 January 2012 at 8:14 am

Dr. J said,

As a surgeon, I’m facinated by the strong-looking hands that the priest has!

On 25 January 2012 at 9:37 am

Talon said,

Cheery pie sounds scrumptious, Jannie! :) xx

On 25 January 2012 at 10:02 am

Dearest Sara — that is Freud on the hair barrette, or one could call it a hair clip. Thus a Freudian clip. groooooooan. :) ) Yes, busy with happy things, indeed!! Happy is good.

LINDA!! I’ve been thinking about YOU. So great to see you, thanks as always for popping in. So your cat likes you to play with her? She calls out for attention?

LANCE!! I like banana bread, but I’d have to have a no-sugar variety, maybe apple jucice sweetened. ‘Cause I’m off sugar. Hmmmn, what is the glycemic index in apple juice? I’l have to check. (I think maybe I’m sugar allergic.) Oh, I love walnuts in my banana bread. Do you??

LIARA! Dear Liara. Yep, a frying pan can be a whole jungle gym of joy for a toddler. Or the proverbial cardboard box! :) Lovely to see you, as always. And I love how I was lucky enough to get to be your friend, whoooohooooo. Lucky, lucky me!!

Dr. J. I love everything about that priest. I bet he is an amazing amazing human, wiht so much strength inner and outer. So you have to have strong hands to be a surgeon, eh? I bet. have you done any of that remote surgery. Oh what do they call that with the fiber optics and enlargement so you can see what you’re doing magnified? That would take some major skill too.

TALON!!! I thought of YOU specifically when I posted that one. How did I know that would resonate with you???!! :) Because YOU are the epitome of cheery.

xooxoxoxox

On 25 January 2012 at 5:54 pm

LL Cool Joe said,

Busy but happy is always good! I’ve been busy too, but maybe not so happy, but I always get a smile on my face when I visit your blog. It’s always so cheerful and fun!

On 26 January 2012 at 4:24 pm

JOEY!! Are you still having roof, tiling and flood problems? Well, speaking of cheerful… a few minutes ago in my car I passed a restaurant with a big sing onut that said… “Cheer up with a garden salad and – caramel cookie dough.” maybe that’s what you need!!?? Sounds good but since I’m off sugar the cookie dough would have to be an apple of whole grain bagel.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

On 27 January 2012 at 10:49 am

colleen said,

Thanks for bringing the unexpected to my day! I don’t think I’ll ever forget the bike with the pan on it and the accompanying line.

On 27 January 2012 at 11:19 am

Ahhhh, Colleen — and how wonderfully fitting you mention that typo, because I’m about to put up a new post about that song — and you can have the MP3 of the latest version if you want!!

AWESOME to see you, as usual. YOU always light up my heart, just to know you’ve been here and shed your sweet light.

xooxoxoxoxox

On 21 February 2012 at 12:00 pm

Davina Haisell said,

LOL, Jannie,

“I’m not so crazy about this latest car with the blond spots making lane changes a challenge.”

That is too perfect, if you’re thinking about driving and blonde jokes. :) Loved your shipmunk pic!

On 21 February 2012 at 3:28 pm

My Dearest Davina has returned for the typos!! Whooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo. Free wine and filet mignon for all!! :) With thrice baked potatoes, asparagus, cheese sauce, carrot saute, aple crumble and organic espresso all ’round!

xooxoxo