Funny Typos | Posted by Jannie on 23 January 2012 @ 10:51 AM 33 Comments
1. Where are the girls on banana seat bicycles who used to fry down the street?
2. Pumpkin and cheery are my favorites. [talkin’ pie!]
3. Pets like dogs and cars are so precious.
4. Sorry you haven’t been peeling well lately.
5. Must’ve been a Freudian clip.
6. Drearest Funsterment Friend,
7. So much magic in the music of the wine blowing through the leaves.
8. We’re talking full frostal nudity.
9. I’m not so crazy about this latest car with the blond spots making lane changes a challenge.
10. It was probably a squirrel or a shipmunk.
Okay, Sweeties — there you go. Earlier typo posts begin here…
And apologies for me not getting around to your blogs lately as I’d drearly I mean DEARLY love to.
Life’s been busy, as I’m sure you can all relate to. Busy, but happy.
See you relatively soon! (Probably)
Posted with love and Funsterment, Jannie