Thirty More Buttons

with fun and delight

Miss Jannie has made.

this batch now linked

forever and a day,

(as long as her hosting

Miss Jannie does pay.)

why does she make these?

i haven’t a clue.

go ask Doctor Seuss

and Mister Magoo.

when did she start these?

i can’t quite remember.

I think it was early

one April December.

Is Jannie quite crazy?

Incredibly so.

But more poems await.

So go, blogger — go!

dverse_poets_pub

It’s Open Link Tuesday at dVerse Poets, whoooohooo.

oxoxxoxoxoxo

P.S. After I hit “publish” on this I plan on taking a 1-week break from posting, but not from visiting your blogs.

On 1 May 2012 at 9:16 am

MaryD — :) I like that!!! Well done with the twist on the saying.

Liara — So are YOU — effervescent and full of new surprises!!

Hilary — I’m still on my coffee, and it’s SO GOOD today!! I think you ARE a poem, and beautifully composed. I think if you bought a uke and strummed a bit songs would flow from you. Sorry, I’ve not been on your blog as I wish. Real Life has called quite insistently this week. Oh, flooding in Wales. Does it flood there habitually, or is that a rarity?

And now… have to go out and buy cat food.

ooxoxoxoxoox

On 1 May 2012 at 8:19 am

time change test…

On 1 May 2012 at 8:19 am

yes, I did it!!! Got my WordPress set to the correct time, finally.

whooohooooo.

On 1 May 2012 at 8:26 am

Hi Jannie .. is our timing synch in … til the next time change occurs – oh well I can sleep for a few months! It does rain a lot in Wales – but the west of England and Wales is aflood with rain … yet we’re still in drought conditions – fun time!

Cheers – see you soon .. hope the cat didn’t go hungry for long … Hilreeeeee xoxoxo

On 1 May 2012 at 6:13 pm

You do buttons so well. I took your idea for my Serialists thing.

On 2 May 2012 at 7:41 am

Hilreee!! Nope, the felines still had a few morsels in their bowl when I finally replenished it. Still in drought conditions over here too, never seen anything like this past year in my almost-22 years here now. Yes, WordPress doesn’t autimatically update the time, and I kept getting the switch wrong in my settings, which made scheduling posts a bit of a muck-up.

Alice Audreeeee! Really? That must be something I missed over at your site. I do like your new Alice Audrey mountain button I saw off to the left of your main area.

xooxoxoxoxooxox

On 2 May 2012 at 3:16 pm

gerry snape said,

what a fantastic post!! I’m in awe. well I loved the poem as well. did you make up all of those buttons yourself? what fun! thanks!

On 2 May 2012 at 3:18 pm

gerry snape said,

Oh and I just love that bunny with the red bird on it’s head!! is that me?

On 4 May 2012 at 11:37 am

Gerry, thanks! Will answer in depth when not on iPhone

On 8 May 2012 at 10:29 pm

Gerry, to to http://www.gravatar.com and input a photo with your email address, totally legit, totally free. THen you can get a custom photo beside your comment too!!

And yes, that is YOU, that cardinal on Blue Bunny’s head. And he loves you so much.

xoxox