10 New Photos You Might Enjoy

Funsterment, Photography | Posted by Jannie on 23 April 2013 @ 10:58 PM 27 Comments

In Our Garden…
matching

Primo_Helps_Me_Water_The_Flowers

my_Seedlings_are_happy

Inside Funsterhaus…..

2_lumps_on_a_bump

slumber_party

professor_smittens_ecoute

And in things we bought at yardsales to sell on eBay…

Remember_Me_Mug

and_Capodimonte

rosebud_mug

take_care_yall

Notes on 3 of the above…

Kelly used an i-Pad ap for her professor look. Then I photoshopped in the books.

The final photo was taken last week.  Very tricky photography to stand, trying to balance on my left foot and hold my right up steadily next to the hanging basket.

And the top photo I took yesterday as I posed somewhat comfortably on a stool.

Well, that’s it!! How are y’all doing? What’s your favorite of these 10? Mine’s the seedlings one.

Good night.

~~ Jannie

xoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

On 24 April 2013 at 1:38 am

Ravenblack said,

The last one with the blur looks like you were trying to wave goodbye with your foot! 😀 Lovely colors; matching indeed! Really like the 3-aslumber — so cute. Cheers to you, Jannie!

On 24 April 2013 at 4:23 am

I like the top one with your Impatien pink toes. And the one of Kelly is pretty cool. I also like the one of the cats sleeping in harmony with the dog. :) All awesome like you, my friend.

On 24 April 2013 at 5:19 am

ayala said,

Pretty pics! Hope you are well :)

On 24 April 2013 at 5:23 am

brian miller said,

haha professor smittens is cute…lol…and rug bumps, wish i could use them as pillows you know…smiles..

i am back!

smiles.

thanks for your words jannie…and in this case your pics!

On 24 April 2013 at 8:21 am

Raven! I think I snapped that just before I toppled to the right. Didn’t get hurt, tho. As my sister says, I’m a “good faller.” :) Yeah, how often do you see the lions lie down with the lambs, right? In the 3 aslumber. Never-ending photo shoot here.

Lynnie-Bo-Binnie, I did well then with the opener! Kelly cracks me UP with what she does on that iPad. Each student at her middle school was issued one, we paid only $10 insurance. I’m going to post one of her movie trailers here next. She is so amazingly talented!

Ayala, our lovely rose in the garden — Ayala. Yes, I am quite well indeed, thank you, as are those around me. How are you and yours? Are you gimbling in green wavvvvvves of spring yet? Of course, it’s always spring in the heart. xoxoxo

And Brian — I see yooooooo. :) I am glad you took a little blogging breather, does a soul well, as we existed on the planet quite happily in many ways long before blogs took over the world. As I said over over yonder whatever you do, enjoy. The Universe has decreed it to be so.

Now, how ’bout those 7 packages to wrap…

Yes, and later bubble wrap to work out the $ per-foot on, and some bowls to write a poem about.

xoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

On 24 April 2013 at 9:19 am

Talon said,

Jannie, I’m jealous of all the color in your world (we still had snow the other day). But the daffies bloomed yesterday and they looked not only sweet, but proud. Hopefully the other blooms will take the hint! :)

Love the matching toe/bloom polish color! :)

On 24 April 2013 at 12:52 pm

I think my favorite is #3 Slumber, but I like them all. I like your matching toes and flowers too. :-)

On 24 April 2013 at 9:03 pm

Jennifer Susannah Devore said,

Oooh 😀 Capodimonte!

I worked at Disneyland in college, in Fantasyland (big shock!). One of my fave shops to work was Briar Rose Gifts, right inside our Sleeping Beauty’s Castle drawbridge. They sold gorgeous Capodimonte statues in Briar Rose, my fave being a huge depiction of The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party: $13,000.00 or so, I recall. So lovely! I stuck to spending my paychecks on dolls at Tinkberbell’s Toy Shoppe and watches and jewelry on Main Street :)

Cheers, Miss Jannie 😉

On 25 April 2013 at 2:31 pm

Hello. you are awesome.

I’ll see you again later.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

On 25 April 2013 at 10:24 pm

I was here on the slow machine trying to load these in under 3 hours yesterday, but gave up! This zippy one today lets me see it all- lovely Impatien plants, n pic 2 is so pretty for landscaping- good job! I have dug out planters, new dirt, n seeds, but haven’t done the deck planters yet.
    Looks like the Budgies are still doing well, even with all the preditors about- n your toes are wam!
    Mine aren’t out of socks yet- still needed long underwear at work last week! better now tho- almost 60F! YAY

On 25 April 2013 at 10:29 pm

lol WARM!

On 25 April 2013 at 10:38 pm

cloudia said,

oh what fun!

ALOHA
    from Wacky Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ >

On 25 April 2013 at 10:56 pm

G-Man said,

(sniff)
    There was a time when I would have been notified
    of such a Perfect toe shot.
    There was a time……

On 26 April 2013 at 12:56 am

I love the mustache and the matching nails.

On 26 April 2013 at 10:56 am

Sara said,

The picture of your toenails is so wonderful. I can’t believe how well the color matches the flowers:~)

I really enjoy ALL the photos in this post. It’s fun to see what’s going on in your life. I love that Kelly is so like you — willing to do be daring:~)

After looking again, I guess I do have a favorite because every back to it, I say AWWWWWW! It’s the photo of the cat with the dog and all sleeping peacefully:~)

I hope things are going well in your life!

On 26 April 2013 at 3:02 pm

SNAGGLE!!! Dearest Snaggle, some day you will have a computer so fast that websites will pop up seconds before you even type the addresses in! I hope so anyway. Glad you can get to your daughter’s fast one time to time. Yep, got the jump on seedlings early this year. Next year I shall try my hand at seeding them if they do well in those beds. So far they’re all flourishing. Yes, the birds are fine, but the blue one is new. I left one of the 4 doors partially open by accident one day and Timmy flew away. I was so sad, but have tried not to dwell on it. He sure did sing. And I sure do miss him. I’ve been super-super careful with the new cage ever since. My dream is to have a big walk-in aviary one day. We’ll see how it goes. Oh, and keep your typos coming! I should actually check my files to see if I have 10 good new ones yet. I may! And I already know what the photo is going to be!

CLOUDIA!! How did you know I’ve been thinking of you lately? Thanks so much for popping in again. And I went to Waikiki in my dreams last night. David Lindley was hosting an open mike where we were all getting more than “normal at the luau.” You know that song of his? I think the title is “Tiki Torches At Twilight?” FUN song!!!!!!

G-MAN!! And there was a time when you would’ve been FIRST commenter on any toe / foot post of mine. There was a time…… :) :) :) But I knew you’s show up eventually. :) Love you, G-Man! I see the Friday Flash Fictioners are out and about. And I have NOT forgotten you — as if I ever could. You know my life in eBay these days… working, working, working. But having a lot of fun at it too. :)

ALICE AUDREY!! I’d bought the flowers a few weeks ago, because they wuz so pretty and all. Then maybe a week later I was back at the same grocery store and mysteriously drawn to investing in that new flamboyant nail color (Insta-dri — $4.49!) for this year (to complement my repertoire of 3 Insta-dri colors I already own.) I realized the day after my self-pedi the flowers matched! How cool is all that!! :)

SARA!! I know, I know — ain’t my toesies fabulous!! I did them myself, you know. I do all my own stuff — blonde my roots, my own facials, trim my own hair (Well Jim does the back,) do my toesies. Oh yes, Kelly is a one-off too indeed. Wait until you see some of the movie trailers she put together! That photo with the 2 cats sleeping with Sweety-Dog is pretty cute indeed! So many moments with our pets crack me UP!Yes, I would say things are going very very well in my life. And I hope in yours too. You been to the beach today?

And now… I have to brush my teeth.

xooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

On 27 April 2013 at 3:51 am

Hi Jannie – matching colours = great .. you could play the piano with your toes?! Beautiful feet you’ve got … the rest of you?! Just as good!!!

Great ebay is doing you so well .. and I love Professor Smittens .. I’m going to get into some photo shop this Spring when it comes and summer.

I think I like the tootsy one best, but I’m very taken with the garden shot and Primo helping you water … while Kelly – that will be a fun shot in the years ahead …

Big hugs from a sunny Saturday, but white fluff is around – doesn’t foretell well for tomorrow … cheers Hilary

On 27 April 2013 at 6:03 pm

Dearest Hilary — lucky Commenter Number Seventeen… Kelly is a bit Harry Potter entranced of late, and last week started calling herself Smittens. Nope, can’t play the piano with my toes very well. Found a photo of Kelly standing near that front door, she was maybe 7 when the concrete was still under construction and we had yet to lay that Oklie tile.. Lots of pictures to reveal eventually. Tons and tons over the years and changes to the house. 20 years ago now since we first started remodeling. And that tree there, the pittosporum I planted that year too, 1993. The bees have LOVED it this season, still putting out blooms, after 3 weeks now. Wonderful to hear their happy chatter as they collect the pollen. I have a new daytime hanging spot for the birds in that tree, actually. I think they like the backyard best, tho.

ebay, yes. The more auctions I put up, the more I sell — how ’bout that! :) Just so grateful to be able to work from home. I LOVE being home.

Now, I’ve a dozen or so demitasses with saucers, mostly German to write little poems about in my eBay descriptions.

The macaroni water should soon boil.

White stuff? White fluff? Hardwick’s hair in the brush? Dogwood blossoms amassing on the lawn? The cotton tumbleweeds a rollin’ in the shire? :) Would never be snow this time of year. Tho we have seen it snow in July in Mahone Bay.

xooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxo

On 29 April 2013 at 1:53 pm

Linda said,

Spring really has sprung! Nice looking flowers and tootsies. We have Spring here too, but our temps are up and down. We’ve had a cool, wet weekend. My cats are all crashed here and there this cloudy day. Have a nice week!

On 1 May 2013 at 12:25 am

My Dearest Linda, who is no longer Limda… :)

Ahhhh, a cool wet weekend, we had a bit of that this one past. Absolutely delightful! My cats like to crash too, 2 of the 6 visible before me here now, 1 dog too. who knows where the other 4 felines are? Out hunting probably. What shall I find by my bedside as an offering when i wake tomorrow. Today it was a snake, just a small one, tho. Maybe a rattler. I’m serious! Only about 10″ long, tho. Good night.

Oh, and this evening I planted the last of my front-of-the-house annuals. Yesterday I started hauling limestones to create my next planter bed. Thinking some yellow flowers would be nice in there.

xoxooxxo

On 2 May 2013 at 3:59 am

jo mifflin said,

Hi baby girl 😀

I do believe your nail polish on your tootsies is the same colour as on mine!!!

xoxoxox

On 6 May 2013 at 11:42 pm

Jo-Bo, and mine’s starting to wear off just a bit, been 3 weeks now. What color shall I go for next?? Maybe a paler coral, like the inside of a conch, not quite as dark as salmon, but not quite pepto pink. I must go back and see what other colors strike my fancy. Did you do your own toesies??

xoxoxooxxoooooxo

On 12 May 2013 at 4:30 pm

jo mifflin said,

Hi huni bunny…
    I didn’t get to do my toesies, but I did do my finger-wingers & if I say so myself they look rather bloody splendid 😀
    Love you for ever & 1 day plus 2 extra cocktail days 😉
    xoxoxox

On 13 May 2013 at 12:04 am

Jo-Jo. I bet your fingernails pale compared to the twinkle in your smile.

i trimmed my guitar nails yesterday with a sharp scissors, without my glasses on, but did a prettygood job I see. Pushed back my cuticules a few days ago. and that’s it.

Except to say… I cried a lot today thinking I’d been careless and left my camera in the car and it got stolen. but… many tears later I discovered Jim’d taken it by mistake, not realizing I’d put my Kodak in my old Sony case. As ass-painey as it would be to have to buy a new cam, it was the PHOTOS on my memory card I’d miss. I did try to be philosophical and such that it might turn up, but I kept thinking of pix on there, over the past few months and wailing at the loss. What a baby I am. :)

So you know what THIS means!!???? I must have a 20-photo celebratory post for my fave photos that did not go missing!!!

And guess what??!! I’m sitting here with 10 new-old china demitasses shining in gilt before me. So glad I still have my GOOD CAMERA to photograph them with for eBay.

Well, good night, my love with the sungolden tresses and one of the sweetest hearts I know.

xooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

On 14 May 2013 at 5:36 pm

Totally cool, and serendipitous. :)

On 16 May 2013 at 12:35 pm

jo mifflin said,

<3 Love you too, you gorgeous, fabulous super woman <3
    xoxoxox

On 16 May 2013 at 2:00 pm

Love you 2 ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

oxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo