My Computer Knows

cloud
ship

sailing
on the
wind.

dverse_poets_pub

~~ end of poem for DVerse poets Open Link Tuesday.

xooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

St. John’s Episcopal Detroit photo credit.

On 10 October 2013 at 7:44 pm

Margaret said,

This is so awesome. Never thought about naming my computer. OK… I officially name him… “Mac”. Ha ha.. The photo looks very similar to the old Cathedral I was married in. (Illinois, not Michigan, though)

On 11 October 2013 at 1:21 pm

Liara Dearest, thank you for reminding me of my lovability! That’s a good one to go about the day realizing. Thanks for helping wake my long dormant soul-knowing.

Karyn Dearest, Yes, the Michigan Mitten, of which I’ll be smitten, and elsewhere in your State shall I see. Fine fine fishing up your way, I hear.

Margaret Dearest, ahhhh, a Mac Woman. I love fondling the Macs at the Apple store, such design artistry. I’d love to see a wedding pic of yours! Are any posted on your blog?? If so, please come back and leave link to it here!!

xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxox

On 17 October 2013 at 11:09 pm

What’s Hurricane Hole?

On 19 October 2013 at 10:36 am

LL Cool Joe said,

I think our computers know more about us than anyone else in our lives. Scary!

On 20 October 2013 at 2:07 pm

Hey, Alice Audrey. Wait…. it’s in Nassau! I think it’s all coming back to me now, as recall that live album. He said… in his earlier days his band was playing and NOBODY showed to see them. I believe the name of the place they played at was called Hurricane Hole. Buuuuut, I could totally be telling that wrong — you know how memories get a little fuzzy and one story gets mixed into another sometimes? However… I DO distinctly remember him asking the cop if he had any tickets to the ball, on said album!!! :) God’s own drunk. :)

LLCoolJoe, And I believe Big Brother is involved in it all. :)

xoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

On 27 October 2013 at 9:34 am

Fireblossom said,

It’s so weird, because yesterday afternoon I was thinking about you. Then I came home and there were three comments from you. (Cue the woo woo music)

I stole the picture of the church for my weheartit page.

On 29 October 2013 at 3:03 pm

Hey Beautiful Fireblossom, something about the church’s walls remind me of sand dunes castles. Have you ever been in that church? maybe your weheartit page will tell. :)

xooxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo

On 31 October 2013 at 2:03 pm

I could see him making up a name like that. It makes a good joke.

On 2 November 2013 at 6:52 pm

Yes, yes, he does have a vivid imagination, as we all know. :) xooxoxox