She rainbow looms.
She shops for fabric.
She water musics.
She toy store musics.
(Her dog relaxes too.)
She bakes bread.
It is good.
So very very freaking good.
Yes, she looms…
And she IS love.
1. Where Kelly and Sweety relax was the first addition to our house, which Jim and I designed and he built with his own two hands from 1994 to 1996. He built all the woodwork in our dining room too. Built that corner cabinet.
2. Her sewing machine currently has a lower thread tension problem but we’ll get it sorted out.
3. She photographed that lantana with her brand new iPhone 5S as I was photographing her. Then she added in a filter effect, and Instagrammed it.
4. In the close-up of the choir she is the shortest girl (purple shirts) in the front row, just above the piano. That theater is actually in the high school she will attend here.
5. Yes, Jim is known to eat family dinner in his pajamas. Shhh, don’t tell anybody.
6. You are AWESOME. Today is awesome — enjoy it.
7. I love the number 7.
8. 8 is enough.
9. That’s a heartbeat monitor on Jim’s wrist. He was rear-ended months ago and is still needs pain management. He’s trying to remain chipper, but he sure is looking forward to feeling 100% again, and hopefully soon.