1. Oh my god, I’m exercising.
2. Yay, I got eight bucks – not five!!!
3. There’s something weird about these pickles.
4. Oh, I wish I had a pair of stretchy shorts.
5. Why is my computer being so naughty?
6. Hey, who stole my flip-flop? (One of 4 little cats for sure. Luckily I did recover said foot rigging.)
7. Gosh, how can my armpit hair grow that much in one day?
8. I’m not gonna let it rain on my eBay parade!
9. Lord, please give me the strength to figure out the Baby Bjorn. (One Jim bought at a yard sale for me to sell.)
10. Where’d my good bra get to this time?
11. Okay, I’ve eaten entirely way too many cookies.
12. I need to cut my finger nails. (Said about 2 hours ago as I attempted the open E-Chord on my lovely guitar.)
13: editing this in Sunday afternoon… WOW, them’s some yellow flowers!!!
Pretty daisies Jim bought me yesterday.
And yes, I suppose my next post could include some “after” shots of a manicure. Good idea, thanks!!
But wait — a bonus photo: taken about 5 mins after I brought the daisies in from the back-deck photo shoot.
The only thing I staged below was moving the 5 books on top from the spot marked “Here” to their stunning position you see…
And Friends — don’t forget! Funsterment Central is keeping up with the Free Daily Photo. Don’t be shy to partake.
We still don’t have comments on those, but one day we shall — God and the Wordpress Sprites willing.
So, we tap on weird little things called computers
to buy stuff we’ve never seen from people we’ll most
likely not meet until at least year 1, 459, 397, 682.
Kinda like in the days of butter artisans when Hilda,
Dot and Mary Katherine with their silver silk bustles
a-swishing, didst order from les grands catalogs.
Gold hair clips often. And mirrors made from melted sand
and the dust of wind-whipped chariots of uncorseted desire.
And seeds, oh yes – seeds whose children keep on singing.
My Open Link Tuesday share for this week of dVerse.
Oh, and funny what you’ll find when you Google “Victorian Seed Packets…”
Bra Flinging, Photography | Posted by Jannie on 29 November 2011 @ 5:55 AM
The neighbors still rave about
how she shook her maracas.
How she flung peas into the trees.
Then her blue bra over the roof.
She still had not quite mastered
her Kodak’s indoor light settings…
but, by golly — Thanksgiving 2011,
the day she learned which camera
button to press, and how to run like
heck into position – sweet potatoes
everywhere did a happy fandango.
~~ end of amazingly deep poem for dVerse Open Link Tuesday.
Photos 1 & 2 taken with timer set for 10 seconds.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrated.
And if you ever roast a turkey, I hope you have a helper this cute…
Posted with love by Jannie
And yes, ZenSational Sheila — that IS YOUR basket on our kitchen windowsill!! I keep my tea bags in it.
1. remove bra
(yours or any consenting adult’s)
(dye can stain)
2. wrap old towel around shoulders
3. take “before” photo…
4. make tea
5. color hair
6. drink wine in bath
7. forget to take “after” photo
8. let 2 weeks pass.
9. take this today…
10. add Easter dinner photo hubby took 2 days after colorment
11. remove old toenail polish…
12 eat salad
13. write this
Those were 55 words for The G-Man!
P.S. Yes, I KNOW I need to file and shape my toenails. And I WILL! All in due time, my buds, all in due time.
Bra Flinging | Posted by Jannie on 21 November 2010 @ 6:01 AM
deerist my jannie’s peeps,
my jannie did sumthing wit she bra agin. reed about it heer in a fickshin she writed around 9 werds.
hay, i gotta go now to feed my chikkins, then maek 12 stroodels for the orfins.
see yoo soon!
wit loves from me — Blue Bunny, blogg manigir.