She rainbow looms.
She shops for fabric.
She water musics.
She toy store musics.
(Her dog relaxes too.)
She bakes bread.
It is good.
So very very freaking good.
Yes, she looms…
And she IS love.
1. Where Kelly and Sweety relax was the first addition to our house, which Jim and I designed and he built with his own two hands from 1994 to 1996. He built all the woodwork in our dining room too. Built that corner cabinet.
2. Her sewing machine currently has a lower thread tension problem but we’ll get it sorted out.
3. She photographed that lantana with her brand new iPhone 5S as I was photographing her. Then she added in a filter effect, and Instagrammed it.
4. In the close-up of the choir she is the shortest girl (purple shirts) in the front row, just above the piano. That theater is actually in the high school she will attend here.
5. Yes, Jim is known to eat family dinner in his pajamas. Shhh, don’t tell anybody.
6. You are AWESOME. Today is awesome — enjoy it.
7. I love the number 7.
8. 8 is enough.
9. That’s a heartbeat monitor on Jim’s wrist. He was rear-ended months ago and is still needs pain management. He’s trying to remain chipper, but he sure is looking forward to feeling 100% again, and hopefully soon.
Gymnastics, The Pea | Posted by Jannie on 13 May 2014 @ 2:01 PM
I had a fleeting vision
that maybe it’s not too
late for ME to learn
to swing ’round & ’round
like that, until… I recalled
those two times a few
years ago I had to ride
that thing… (thought I
would die both times.)
Nope. I’ll leave
all that whirling
to the Pea,
as in “Sweet Pea,”
Jr. Olympian, Level 7.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to all.
P.S. I have not been out in blogland for a while, but I DO have blog-hopping penciled in for two whole hours on Thursday, May 15th, whooohooo!!!!
1st “Pirate Ship Terror Ride” photo credit to… “Japan Ryan“, Blogspot.
Thanks, Ryan, if you ever read this.
we return to
The Yoga Pyramid
when Texan frogs
are about to light
are doing morning
sit-ups in bed.
some of us
we have all
“how to build
beings who know
love is always
the way to go.”
55 words for “Mama Z’s” poetry blog. (Please scroll to her Monday April 21st post.)
I really really like the photos at her “Zen of Motherhood” blog too! Check them out!!
Now back to Texas…
In the log cabin before we head down the path to the Om ceremony.
Some of us meet for the first time.
That’s Walter Suhr closest to the blue cup.
Tracy going into The Pyramid.
Husband exiting The Pyramid.
Chillin’ on the cabin’s back deck later.
And a seventh Big Photo because I adore sevens.
arms for a
~~ Shay Fireblossom over at Word Garden is emceeing the Flash Fiction 55 this week, whoohoo!!
And since I wrote that poem today and took that photo today, I guess that ties them together fine.
Y’all take care now!
If you find
a book, or
as a child,
please read it
and smile, knowing
that long ago
we got to
play 55, a game
Could it be true — G-Man’s final 55 after 7 years?!?
AWESOME run, dude!!! Thanks for inviting so many and keeping the party rocking.
We all love you, Galen! And glad you’ll still be keeping up your blog.
EDIT on April 3rd : Shay Fireblossom of Wordgarden and The Zen Of Motherhood (a.k.a Mama Zen) will be taking over the 55 hosting, with Shay starting off the festivities soon. I shall edit-in the date and time of her hosting inauguration here very soon.
Top Photo: Me with my brothers on our front step. I was just about to or had just turned 5.
And next week I’ll be turning TEN times that old.